LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.5

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like it at all. It was too heavy and accented my pores as they looked like tiny holes in the foundation. I have oily skin, large pores and scars but there are several products I can use that seem to glide over those problems. This one really didn't.

on 9/29/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a lovely find this was. I tried so many Korean BB creams and given up on them due to the pale colour and "dewiness" that quite frankly made my oily skin look awful. On a whim I decided to give this a try in No. 23 Sand Beige - wow I'm so pleased I took one more chance. The colour matches my NW20 skin perfectly and somehow just makes it look perfect, natural and glow ( not greasy!) I like a medium to full coverage foundation but this is light, somewhat buildable, but makes my skin look amazing without the heaviness. I have super oily skin, and will get about 10 hours out of this (with powder & setting spray) before it starts to break down; when it does break down it seems to do so evenly & not in the usual patchy way. Additionally, when I remove it, my skin feels like its just had a beauty treatment - its so soft and glowing somehow. I have tried many other BB Cushions but this is by far the best. A definite repurchase for me.