LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

4.6

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 9/29/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a lovely find this was. I tried so many Korean BB creams and given up on them due to the pale colour and "dewiness" that quite frankly made my oily skin look awful. On a whim I decided to give this a try in No. 23 Sand Beige - wow I'm so pleased I took one more chance. The colour matches my NW20 skin perfectly and somehow just makes it look perfect, natural and glow ( not greasy!) I like a medium to full coverage foundation but this is light, somewhat buildable, but makes my skin look amazing without the heaviness. I have super oily skin, and will get about 10 hours out of this (with powder & setting spray) before it starts to break down; when it does break down it seems to do so evenly & not in the usual patchy way. Additionally, when I remove it, my skin feels like its just had a beauty treatment - its so soft and glowing somehow. I have tried many other BB Cushions but this is by far the best. A definite repurchase for me.

on 2/19/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of my favourite BB creams and the shade no. 13 is perfect for my ghostly white skin tone. Make sure, you use a good moisturiser because otherwise you may end up with patchy looking skin. I usually pat this on with the included latex sponge, which is really good btw. I rarely use the included tools (sponges, brushes,...), because the quality is a bit off, but this one is really decent. It works like a charm, smoothing your skin texture, making the pores barely visible and leaves you with porcelain-like skin. However, bear in mind that this is a BB cream, not a foundation, meaning that the coverage level has its limits. Though you can build the coverage up to a certain level (I'd say somewhere around medium), you may need a concealer, if you need an extra coverage.

After setting this with a translucent powder, the BB cream stays in place. After about 4 hours, I need a little touchup on the nose area, but the rest is still perfect. I bought this in Thailand a few weeks ago and started using it there, where the weather is really humid and sunny. I never got any sunburn or tan, so you can trust the 'SPF50¨line in this product. I continued using it after flying back to Europe, where the weather is cold and dry (between -5 and 5°C) and the BB Cushion still provides great results. The only difference is that I don't need to touchup for up to 7 hours around the nose.

I can only recommend this and will repurchase once I run out of it.

on 1/27/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this gem at Target and have to say I am very impressed so far. Nice finish, makes skin feel soft and has decent coverage. Purchased Light/Medium and it's a good match so far.

Will update after a few more uses...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this thing! It makes me look so dewy and can last one whole day! so don't worry about touching up on your busiest days. But be sure to get the right BB cushion that suits your skin. My skin is combination, acne-prone and very sensitive especially to makeup products. During my first visit I was suggested Whitening BB Cushion. I bought it without researching beforehand. I started breaking out immediately and it took 3 months to recover. I couldn't return the product so I gave it to my sister whose skin is dry and not sensitive. Thank God THAT has worked so well on her. During another visit at a different store, the SA told me the allergic reaction I had was normal and common among whitening products. So I bought this Pore Control cos I was really desperate for a BB cream. Both my sister and I are still using our respective BB cushions and are planning to repurchase when they run out.

thick and it sunk into my pores. Ew, it emphasized my skin's flaws and make me look even flawed. I can't wait to get home and removed my makeup. I'll just stick to my Urban Decay Naked skin foundation.