LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

One of the best BB cushion during Summer.

The coverage is medium - full but yet gives a dewy finish. For a matte finish just dap on some finishing/mattfying translucent powder and your'e good to go.

Great for touch up as well as the SPF is high and sufficient. Did not have to worry about getting burnt, tanned and freckles.

on 5/26/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gotten the sample size, when I sign up as a member in the Laneige shop in Singapore. After trying, the coverage is mild, it did give a mild dewy look. After 2 hours my face start to dry up, coverage start to fade. In another 2 hours later, I noticed my face start to have red patches on my cheek, but it doesn't itch, it look like I'm having rashes on it. My face start to get oily, coverage is almost gone. Today weather wasn't even humid or sunny in Singapore, is rainy day.

on 2/19/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of my favourite BB creams and the shade no. 13 is perfect for my ghostly white skin tone. Make sure, you use a good moisturiser because otherwise you may end up with patchy looking skin. I usually pat this on with the included latex sponge, which is really good btw. I rarely use the included tools (sponges, brushes,...), because the quality is a bit off, but this one is really decent. It works like a charm, smoothing your skin texture, making the pores barely visible and leaves you with porcelain-like skin. However, bear in mind that this is a BB cream, not a foundation, meaning that the coverage level has its limits. Though you can build the coverage up to a certain level (I'd say somewhere around medium), you may need a concealer, if you need an extra coverage.

After setting this with a translucent powder, the BB cream stays in place. After about 4 hours, I need a little touchup on the nose area, but the rest is still perfect. I bought this in Thailand a few weeks ago and started using it there, where the weather is really humid and sunny. I never got any sunburn or tan, so you can trust the 'SPF50¨line in this product. I continued using it after flying back to Europe, where the weather is cold and dry (between -5 and 5°C) and the BB Cushion still provides great results. The only difference is that I don't need to touchup for up to 7 hours around the nose.

I can only recommend this and will repurchase once I run out of it.

on 1/27/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this gem at Target and have to say I am very impressed so far. Nice finish, makes skin feel soft and has decent coverage. Purchased Light/Medium and it's a good match so far.

Will update after a few more uses...