LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by skin type : Oily
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.4

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like it at all. It was too heavy and accented my pores as they looked like tiny holes in the foundation. I have oily skin, large pores and scars but there are several products I can use that seem to glide over those problems. This one really didn't.

on 12/9/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first time I used a BB cushion. I really want to achieve this korean looks and I really envy their poreless faces. Hence, the reason I tried this Laneige. It's always on the top 10 favorite list for the best BB cushion in korean makeup industry (next to Amore pacific?) I dunno.

When I first used it, I didn't liked it right away. I put it on before I go to work, and been in a public transpo for only 1 hr and 30 mins. When I looked at the mirror. WOW. (insert sarcasm reaction here) It's patchy! and it made my pimple look super visible and patchy and dry as well! It did not really covered my pimple marks. The coverage is really poor! I have to use a concealer for my pimple marks to be concealed.
The pros? It made my skin look dewy, and the case of it is really cute but that's all.The color that the staff in Laneige chose for me is too light for my skin tone.
It's not worth the money. It's all hype. I'll definitely NOT repurchase.

on 10/28/2016 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily and acne-prone skin that only needs minor coverage. This was the cushion that I was most excited to try because I am in love with all of Laneige's skincare line and have been using the brand for several years. Unfortunately, my hunt for the best BB cushion continues, as this was just all hype.

[ PROS ]
- The Shade #13 Ivory matched my NC20 skin well enough
- Packaging is solid and feels sturdy enough for carrying around in the purse

[ CONS ]
- Requires blotting within ONE HOUR of application (despite setting it with a good finishing powder and setting spray). Even the worst bb cushions I've tried thus far only require blotting after 2 hours!
- My skin has been very good recently, but this didn't provide any coverage
- Gets cakey very quickly (even 2 layers can look unnatural)
- Accentuates pores even with the use of pore-minimizing primers
- Disintegrated and got incredibly blotchy within 3 hours
- Gave me little itchy bumps all along my cheek bones, even though I rarely actually break out from any foundations or bb creams... this was truly a first in a very long time

I would never recommend this product to anyone with any kind of imperfection on their skin, or anyone with mildly sensitive skin. This may be great for those who just want an incredibly sheer layer of coverage while running errands, but even for that, the IOPE Air XP cushion would be more suitable.

on 9/29/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a lovely find this was. I tried so many Korean BB creams and given up on them due to the pale colour and "dewiness" that quite frankly made my oily skin look awful. On a whim I decided to give this a try in No. 23 Sand Beige - wow I'm so pleased I took one more chance. The colour matches my NW20 skin perfectly and somehow just makes it look perfect, natural and glow ( not greasy!) I like a medium to full coverage foundation but this is light, somewhat buildable, but makes my skin look amazing without the heaviness. I have super oily skin, and will get about 10 hours out of this (with powder & setting spray) before it starts to break down; when it does break down it seems to do so evenly & not in the usual patchy way. Additionally, when I remove it, my skin feels like its just had a beauty treatment - its so soft and glowing somehow. I have tried many other BB Cushions but this is by far the best. A definite repurchase for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have a combination skin and finding the right foundation was frustrating. This bb cushion gives me all I want and need in one very handy cushion! For daily use or special occasion, this product has been a lifesaver. I can use a beauty blender or its original sponge for application, result varies according to what sort of coverage I want. It doesn't irritate my skin and it hydrates my dry areas. It is also a good base for my blush/highlight/bronzer/eyeshadows. Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was very skeptical about this product. It did not give me a first good impression at first when i tried the shade Cinnamon 33 on my NC42 skin tone. It looks a little bit ashy but can be fix by bronzing up my face afterwards. I decided to test this foundation through out the day and i was very impressed after 9 hours of putting it on, i do not have oil peeking through. I have combination of oily tzone and normal the rest. This cushion performs as good as estee lauder doube wear foundation that keeps away the oil. Im super impressed. I got this for $59 with extra refill so price point is good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I prefer cushion for daily use rather than foundation or bb cream because it is lightweight and it comes with a cushion puff, which is great because my fingers won't be dirty and I don't need separate brush to work on it. however I notice that this cushion is very hard to blend and it gives me a breakout on my skin after using it couple times. My skin is acne prone skin and because of this, I won't repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is ultimate love.

Though quite pricey, it certainly is the best I have tried. Application is easy and spreads on the face really well. Coverage is on point, it covers well and don't appear to look like its overdone. It give a very natural, effortless and flawless look, which I love love so much.
Product comes with a free refill and sponge too. But do note of how long you keep the refill for. I kept mine for close to 2 years and while the product still works wonderfully, I felt that there was lesser BB whenever I dabbed the sponge. The product might have dried up a little I suppose? And the sponge from the refill pack, it disintegrated after about 5 usages, tiny blue bits of the remnants were stuck on my face and I had to purchase additional sponges. So perhaps you would want to take note of how long you've kept the refill for and do stand by some spare sponges!

on 9/3/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

When my Target began selling Laneige BB Cushions, they carried a lot of Light, several Mediums, and a few Darks were hidden among the Mediums, but they weren't yet labeled.. The first time I purchased this I picked one from few boxes that were left on the shelf that day. Several months after my first purchase, my Target now carries BB Cushion in Light, Medium, Medium-Dark, and Dark.

I'm always up for trying a new mineral sunscreen makeup, and my recent very positive experiences with Laniege skin care prompted me to buy BB Cusion. I like the idea of SPF 50 and pore-control in makeup, so how could I resist? As I said above, my Target had two options labeled as BB Cushion: Light and Medium. I bought what I thought was Medium, but when I got home I realized it's labeled Dark.

I apply this with my Sigma P82, because I don't like the way the sponge works. This feels cooling and wonderfully refreshing upon application.At first, I think it looks too dark, but it winds up disappearing in minutes ( in a good way).

This BB Cushion works as a sheer-medium, semi-matte foundation, with a finish that looks almost glossy, but not greasy. It's really good for blurring pores! Honestly, it looks like skin, which is amazing to me. This is fragranced, but not heavily, and the scent is lovely. It has that elegance of luxurious makeup. I smell it when I open the compact, but I do not smell the product on my skin. I love that this has Arbutin to help fade discolorations.

UPDATE 9/16: I like this so much (it's an easy, one-step product), that I purchased it in Medium. It looked pretty light to me, but I gave it a try on its own. When I wear Medium I get people telling me I look exhausted or asking me if I'm sick, all day long. Obviously, Medium on its own is too light for my skin. I've been layering the two colors: a thick coat of Medium (mostly for the SPF), and I put the Dark in "bronzer" places and blend it in. I get a better skin match, and don't look sickly. I was thinking the Medium might be around NC35, but I think it's closer to NC25! (That's just a guess. I have no experience with NC25. I just know Medium seems quite light, and its undertones seem to be warm/neutral rather than pink.)

UPDATE 12/1: I just changed my rating to 5 lippies. Target finally sells Medium-Dark, and it's great! Medium-Dark works for NC30-35! This is now my No 1, everyday face product.