LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.3

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I know this foundation may be for oily skin but I wanted try it one day and I did. It is totally for oily skin. It clinged to the dry spots on my skin and made me look lifeless and flat even with a highlighter. Do NOT recommend for dry skin. The price point is ridiculous, 47 canadian dollars. The packaging is okay, pretty basic but still cute. Not worth the splurge.

on 8/20/2017 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The worse cushion for dry skin.
I wanted comfortable matte foundation with medium coverage that is long lasting under hot weather but not cakey.
This foundation is uncomfortably VERY matte, very thick and cakey and weird smell.
Probably oily skin with a lot of blemishes to cover might like this.

One of the best BB cushion during Summer.

The coverage is medium - full but yet gives a dewy finish. For a matte finish just dap on some finishing/mattfying translucent powder and your'e good to go.

Great for touch up as well as the SPF is high and sufficient. Did not have to worry about getting burnt, tanned and freckles.

on 5/26/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gotten the sample size, when I sign up as a member in the Laneige shop in Singapore. After trying, the coverage is mild, it did give a mild dewy look. After 2 hours my face start to dry up, coverage start to fade. In another 2 hours later, I noticed my face start to have red patches on my cheek, but it doesn't itch, it look like I'm having rashes on it. My face start to get oily, coverage is almost gone. Today weather wasn't even humid or sunny in Singapore, is rainy day.

on 5/23/2017 10:58:00 AM

I was really excited to try this cushion foundation after looking at everyone rave about it. Singapore's weather is hot and humid so I have to be honest about the fact that the formula will slip and slide all over your face. The fragrance inside the formula also dried up my skin and gave me patchy spots with rashes.
I stopped using the product immediately and it went away. The good thing about it is that it doesn't cake on your face but it will transfer when you attempt to blot it. :(

on 1/13/2017 9:07:00 PM

This is for the 2016 version. I have to say I didn't like this new upgrade at all, it's more like a downgrade. I am normally a shade #21 in Laneige BB cushions but since the new version came out, the same shade no longer matches my skin tone. In other words, I look like a ghost. Besides that, it doesn't last on my skin at all, only about and hour or so, before getting patchy on certain areas of my face. I also noticed that the coverage is low now, the older version can be build up to a medium. I am really disappointed since I really liked the old version.

on 10/28/2016 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily and acne-prone skin that only needs minor coverage. This was the cushion that I was most excited to try because I am in love with all of Laneige's skincare line and have been using the brand for several years. Unfortunately, my hunt for the best BB cushion continues, as this was just all hype.

[ PROS ]
- The Shade #13 Ivory matched my NC20 skin well enough
- Packaging is solid and feels sturdy enough for carrying around in the purse

[ CONS ]
- Requires blotting within ONE HOUR of application (despite setting it with a good finishing powder and setting spray). Even the worst bb cushions I've tried thus far only require blotting after 2 hours!
- My skin has been very good recently, but this didn't provide any coverage
- Gets cakey very quickly (even 2 layers can look unnatural)
- Accentuates pores even with the use of pore-minimizing primers
- Disintegrated and got incredibly blotchy within 3 hours
- Gave me little itchy bumps all along my cheek bones, even though I rarely actually break out from any foundations or bb creams... this was truly a first in a very long time

I would never recommend this product to anyone with any kind of imperfection on their skin, or anyone with mildly sensitive skin. This may be great for those who just want an incredibly sheer layer of coverage while running errands, but even for that, the IOPE Air XP cushion would be more suitable.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have a combination skin and finding the right foundation was frustrating. This bb cushion gives me all I want and need in one very handy cushion! For daily use or special occasion, this product has been a lifesaver. I can use a beauty blender or its original sponge for application, result varies according to what sort of coverage I want. It doesn't irritate my skin and it hydrates my dry areas. It is also a good base for my blush/highlight/bronzer/eyeshadows. Highly recommended!

This is a review on the newer version. I have been going through a few bbs as my old bb brand decided to pull out. So i decided to give this a try. Now if you have oily and acne prone skin dont bother to think any bbs or foundation can allow you to stay matte and perfect all day. Because after a few hours there will definitely be oil and if you are living in sg -sweat. So below are some of the things that i like and dun like about this bb foundation.

Pro
1. If you are looking for more shine control at your t-zone this bb is good as i did not have to touch up at all the whole day even after gym. But this does not mean there is no oil on my face. Juz that compared to other bbs this is less shiny. Juz need a little blot paper and you are gd.
2. Love the cushion. Makes it apply smoother on my skin
3. Comes in many shades. Hardly see bb with so many shades

Cons
1. As mentioned by other reviewers this makes your face look patchy. But!!! If you exfoliate and remove dead skins on your face everyday it will go on smoother and not patchy. Becareful on those powder that you apply on your face coz after you sweat it might look patchy.
2. Its light to medium coverage. Dun expect it to be able to cover your acne. You still need a conceler! It does not look as smooth as other thicker bbs. Does not blur out my pores totally.
3. The more i press i feel that the bb is lesser. So im not sure how to know when to change to a refill. It feels like the bottom of the pad has more and the top has dried out.

As i have just started using it so cant give more comments. Will update if there are changes. But right now, i will still have to stick to it.

on 2/19/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of my favourite BB creams and the shade no. 13 is perfect for my ghostly white skin tone. Make sure, you use a good moisturiser because otherwise you may end up with patchy looking skin. I usually pat this on with the included latex sponge, which is really good btw. I rarely use the included tools (sponges, brushes,...), because the quality is a bit off, but this one is really decent. It works like a charm, smoothing your skin texture, making the pores barely visible and leaves you with porcelain-like skin. However, bear in mind that this is a BB cream, not a foundation, meaning that the coverage level has its limits. Though you can build the coverage up to a certain level (I'd say somewhere around medium), you may need a concealer, if you need an extra coverage.

After setting this with a translucent powder, the BB cream stays in place. After about 4 hours, I need a little touchup on the nose area, but the rest is still perfect. I bought this in Thailand a few weeks ago and started using it there, where the weather is really humid and sunny. I never got any sunburn or tan, so you can trust the 'SPF50¨line in this product. I continued using it after flying back to Europe, where the weather is cold and dry (between -5 and 5°C) and the BB Cushion still provides great results. The only difference is that I don't need to touchup for up to 7 hours around the nose.

I can only recommend this and will repurchase once I run out of it.