Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.7

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 8/20/2017 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The worse cushion for dry skin.
I wanted comfortable matte foundation with medium coverage that is long lasting under hot weather but not cakey.
This foundation is uncomfortably VERY matte, very thick and cakey and weird smell.
Probably oily skin with a lot of blemishes to cover might like this.

One of the best BB cushion during Summer.

The coverage is medium - full but yet gives a dewy finish. For a matte finish just dap on some finishing/mattfying translucent powder and your'e good to go.

Great for touch up as well as the SPF is high and sufficient. Did not have to worry about getting burnt, tanned and freckles.

I bought the newest version which has diamond shaped cushion. I love how it give me glowing and fresh look. However after a week using it, my skin starts to develop rashes. I had to consult dermatologist and has stopped the cushion.

on 5/26/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gotten the sample size, when I sign up as a member in the Laneige shop in Singapore. After trying, the coverage is mild, it did give a mild dewy look. After 2 hours my face start to dry up, coverage start to fade. In another 2 hours later, I noticed my face start to have red patches on my cheek, but it doesn't itch, it look like I'm having rashes on it. My face start to get oily, coverage is almost gone. Today weather wasn't even humid or sunny in Singapore, is rainy day.

on 5/23/2017 10:58:00 AM

I was really excited to try this cushion foundation after looking at everyone rave about it. Singapore's weather is hot and humid so I have to be honest about the fact that the formula will slip and slide all over your face. The fragrance inside the formula also dried up my skin and gave me patchy spots with rashes.
I stopped using the product immediately and it went away. The good thing about it is that it doesn't cake on your face but it will transfer when you attempt to blot it. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like it at all. It was too heavy and accented my pores as they looked like tiny holes in the foundation. I have oily skin, large pores and scars but there are several products I can use that seem to glide over those problems. This one really didn't.

on 1/13/2017 9:07:00 PM

This is for the 2016 version. I have to say I didn't like this new upgrade at all, it's more like a downgrade. I am normally a shade #21 in Laneige BB cushions but since the new version came out, the same shade no longer matches my skin tone. In other words, I look like a ghost. Besides that, it doesn't last on my skin at all, only about and hour or so, before getting patchy on certain areas of my face. I also noticed that the coverage is low now, the older version can be build up to a medium. I am really disappointed since I really liked the old version.

I purchased this and basically haven't used or searched for another bb cushion since it is pricey but it also comes with a second to switch out when the first one runs out. It is not major coverage if that is your goal but light to medium which is on with me. My skin is fairly normal besides dryness here and there and a little bit of red on my cheeks which it covers very well and I find it to go on flawlessly no patches or cakey feel. I am a fan of it.

on 12/12/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

When I bought this I was so in love. It works so well, looks great. It didnt make me break out which is A+++++. It does have strong fragrance which I dont love. But it was one one the first things I found that worked for my newly dry skin after having my son.

on 12/9/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first time I used a BB cushion. I really want to achieve this korean looks and I really envy their poreless faces. Hence, the reason I tried this Laneige. It's always on the top 10 favorite list for the best BB cushion in korean makeup industry (next to Amore pacific?) I dunno.

When I first used it, I didn't liked it right away. I put it on before I go to work, and been in a public transpo for only 1 hr and 30 mins. When I looked at the mirror. WOW. (insert sarcasm reaction here) It's patchy! and it made my pimple look super visible and patchy and dry as well! It did not really covered my pimple marks. The coverage is really poor! I have to use a concealer for my pimple marks to be concealed.
The pros? It made my skin look dewy, and the case of it is really cute but that's all.The color that the staff in Laneige chose for me is too light for my skin tone.
It's not worth the money. It's all hype. I'll definitely NOT repurchase.