LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by age: 36-43
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.3

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Too heavy for my taste. When I hear of BB cushion, I think of a light, barely-there, just-evening-out base. This is not it.

However I have not used this in the heat of Australian summer (why wear makeup in summer anyway?) so I cannot vouch for the longevity. But from my readings, the verdict is this will last through heat and humidity.

I have the shade #21.

For reference, I'm a MAC NC20. Chanel VA B10. GA Lasting 4.5.

on 11/9/2015 12:27:00 PM

This gave the same coverage as the Laneige BB Cushion (non-pore control.) It's great for covering an uneven complexion/redness, but won't completely cover any breakouts. The coverage is buildable, so you can layer on without looking cakey. Unfortunately, even though this is the pore control version, it still made me pretty shiny by midday. Not as shiny as the non-pore control version, but still shiny. What I find strange is that I have oily skin, but without makeup, I can go the day and end up with a sheen, but something in these Laneige BBs makes me look extra oily.

This also has the same scent as the regular BB Cushion. I find it pleasant, but if you're sensitive to fragrances, please note that it does not dissipate. I find myself catching whiffs of it throughout the day.

It comes with a refill so it is not expensive. It covers some blemishes. Need to apply more if I have obvious marks esp from picked pimples (yeah, I know). The sunscreen in it does decent protection but it is not as effective as a sunscreen by itself when compared with SPF50 sunscreen. It does prevent dark spots and darker skin but up to a certain point only. This is the oil and pore control version but I still get oily after a few hrs. I apply Innisfree no-sebum Mineral Pact before applying this and get less oil on face later. This is the first BB cushion I had tried and I love it! It is more natural on my skin than Innisfree's Long Wear cushion (too thick and fake). I prefer to look natural. I had purchased this several times. Right now I'm using another BB cream but not cushion. I find that if you mix BB cream with some moisturiser or silicone primer, it feels like cushion too.