Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

Not super hydrating but a nice drugstore brand with a very light fragrance and no irritation. Lathers nicely without overdrying skin. I would rotate this with an oil-based bodywash.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jan/24/2018

Great for soothing dry, itchy skin. I love this body wash; it smells great, it's a great value, and helps my skin a lot (which is the most important part). The smell is earthy and light, not sickly sweet. You don't need much; a little bit goes a long way. One bottle lasts probably six months if you use a loofah type thingy. Not all stores carry the fig version, most carry the …Read more

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

Dec/14/2016

On my third bottle. I alternate this with a bar soap, because I have a lot of soap, but I always return to this one in the winter. It doesn't provide a lot of moisture, but it doesn't strip it from my skin too much, either. Mostly, I love the smell and that it doesn't make my winter-sensitive dry skin freak out.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

Jan/24/2015

This one didn't wow me. The scent is just okay, it lathers okay, doesn't leave any residue which is nice but there are other body washes I prefer more.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/04/2014

I love the fragrance of this body wash, the fig is really well balanced by the creaminess of the Shea butter.

It lathers a lot and cleanses well but doesn't dry my sensitive skin out.

I would love a body lotion or body spray in this scent. I try to stock up on this whenever I can as it is one of my favorites!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43