Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash - Shea & Fig

No Image

4.5

on 1/24/2018 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great for soothing dry, itchy skin. I love this body wash; it smells great, it's a great value, and helps my skin a lot (which is the most important part). The smell is earthy and light, not sickly sweet. You don't need much; a little bit goes a long way. One bottle lasts probably six months if you use a loofah type thingy. Not all stores carry the fig version, most carry the lavender version (which is nice, but i prefer the fig, mainly for the scent).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

On my third bottle. I alternate this with a bar soap, because I have a lot of soap, but I always return to this one in the winter. It doesn't provide a lot of moisture, but it doesn't strip it from my skin too much, either. Mostly, I love the smell and that it doesn't make my winter-sensitive dry skin freak out.

on 1/24/2015 12:06:00 PM

This one didn't wow me. The scent is just okay, it lathers okay, doesn't leave any residue which is nice but there are other body washes I prefer more.

on 7/4/2014 1:33:00 PM

I love the fragrance of this body wash, the fig is really well balanced by the creaminess of the Shea butter.

It lathers a lot and cleanses well but doesn't dry my sensitive skin out.

I would love a body lotion or body spray in this scent. I try to stock up on this whenever I can as it is one of my favorites!