L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation
Visible Lift Blur Foundation

3.3

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7.5%) -------------------- Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, PEG-9, Aluminium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate +/- (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77019/Mica)

I think it may be disconnected soon. Purchased two shades at 2 different stores and one was on clearance for $4 and the other for $1.75.
It's blends like a dream and it makes your skin look natural and flawless!!!♡♡
However, I'm still playing around with it because it makes me look too dewy and OILY after about an hour even when i set it with powder. Hopefully I can find a good primer/powder combo that can make this work because the shade is spot on!

Update: had to knock off 2 lippies because I could not find a combo to make this work. I continue to use this and LOVE LOVE the way my skin looks for the first few hours so I'll only use this when I have to run quick errands.

on 5/15/2017 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Got this in Sand color at a very cheap price. The color goes on way too dark for my medium, tans easily skin. It lays on the skin, not sinking in. I didn't notice any difference in pores or fine lines. I haven't tried it with a primer yet, as I'm concerned about the color and the texture of the product. I guess I'll try it on a day I'm staying home. The color really oxidizes on me. I like the spf factor, the price and the packaging, but so far it's a no for me

on 12/18/2016 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like the review below this shade of 202 classic ivory was 50% off (boo, I guess they're DCing it). What attracted me to this was the extremely pink shade. I am like the reddest human on the planet (and that's including neck and chest) neutralizing doesn't work too well for this reason. This foundation matches me better than ANY ever. (Nw20 I guess is closest mac shade). So for the formula, it must be heavy on the silicones. It feels silky smooth going on almost like a higher coverage of that perfekkt stuff. I used this over primed skin - set w MSFN in medium wow my skin was flawless All Day!!! Bought this same time as the infallible pro glow and they are very different. The pro glow is runny with opaque coverage. This is more natural. Was neither glowy or matte on my combo skin. It sure does blur without looking the least bit mask like. Why do I have to find a perfect and extremely pinky light shade that probably won't be around much longer :/

on 2/13/2017 3:03:00 PM

I have this in 204 Creamy Natural. For reference my skin tone is NW20 in MAC. I like the creamy consistency and feel of this foundation. The shade is the closest I've ever found in a drugstore foundation. I'm not sure if it does much to blur out fine lines, but it does a good job of making my skin look like skin. I take a few dots of foundation to my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose and smooth out with fingers. This foundation is good for getting out the door in a hurry. I've found this is great for a no makeup day - very natural. The price point is good because a tube last me a long time. Couldn't give is a five rating because it isn't my favorite foundation. I have other foundations I reach for more.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Im really digging this foundation, & it's a lot better than some of the recent drugstore options I've tried. It reminds me of a dewier Make Up Forever Matte Velvet. But please for the love of god listen to me when I say it's not for everyone.

Pros:
-Super blendable, glides onto skin
-Not streaky
-Buildable coverage, light to medium
-Hydrating
-Natural finish
-Doesn't magnify pores or dry patches
-Great price per oz
-Reminds me of higher end foundations

Cons:
-Lightest shade is a bit darker than NC15
-A bit orangey in undertone, would prefer more yellow
-Not the best for oil control
-The SS in it is useless

I mix my Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse into this. That ups the coverage and mattifies it. This foundation helps the Rimmel (very dry texture) glide on a lot better and helps correct the shade. I know this tidbit of info is useless to most if not all of you, but I just needed to clarify why I like it despite the cons. It's a great foundation.

on 3/2/2017 4:11:00 PM

You will be impressed for the first half an hour of wearing this. That's if you even manage to find a skin tone that looks somewhat natural. It rubs off within hours, with primer AND setting powder or spray. It also tends to oxidize so by the end of the day, the patches that are left are a different tone from where you started.

on 4/14/2016 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm not sure if I would buy this again but I do like it. It gives decent coverage, I prefer sheer/light coverage so I have to make sure to only use a tiny bit. Color selection is ok, but it does do on lighter if I mix it with some of whatever sunscreen I have on, which I do to sheer it out. It does actually blur rather than cover....which I like. It gives a more natural and skin like look, but if that's not what you're after with foundation you won't be happy with this. Doesn't last terribly long but that's ok...I usually get at least 6-8 hours from it, depending what's underneath. I may try getting a darker color and/or mixing with primer to get the coverage I prefer and maybe make it last a bit better.

The sunscreen in this is worthless btw. Not broad spectrum and nobody would use enough of this foundation to matter. I think they'd be better off to remove it as an unnecessary extra chemical.

on 2/23/2016 4:05:00 PM

I agree completely with the reviewers who said if you don't have a lot of skin issues this foundation works well. I have melasma and rosacea and this is definitely not the foundation for me. Very sheer coverage, which is too sheer for me. By the afternoon it looked like I had no makeup on at all! Will continue to use it only on weekends just to use it up but would certainly not wear again to work or any time I want my skin to look good and definitely will not repurchase.

on 12/4/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have finally found a foundation that lives up to it's promise, it does blurs lines. Not only does it last all day, but is also so easy to apply. I'm buying a few tubes in fear that they will stop making it now that I found something I like very much.

on 7/6/2016 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

It gives me the look that the old Pond's discontinued bb cream use too, very smoothing and fills pores, but it has less coverage than the Pond's bb which is sad since I have redness I would like to cover. This is more of a natural look. I think I will keep it because it's so close to the Pond's bb which was my holy grail product. I will just have to use concealer but I think it's worth the extra effort.