L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation
Visible Lift Blur Foundation

3.3

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7.5%) -------------------- Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, PEG-9, Aluminium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate +/- (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77019/Mica)

on 2/13/2017 3:03:00 PM

I have this in 204 Creamy Natural. For reference my skin tone is NW20 in MAC. I like the creamy consistency and feel of this foundation. The shade is the closest I've ever found in a drugstore foundation. I'm not sure if it does much to blur out fine lines, but it does a good job of making my skin look like skin. I take a few dots of foundation to my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose and smooth out with fingers. This foundation is good for getting out the door in a hurry. I've found this is great for a no makeup day - very natural. The price point is good because a tube last me a long time. Couldn't give is a five rating because it isn't my favorite foundation. I have other foundations I reach for more.

on 12/18/2016 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like the review below this shade of 202 classic ivory was 50% off (boo, I guess they're DCing it). What attracted me to this was the extremely pink shade. I am like the reddest human on the planet (and that's including neck and chest) neutralizing doesn't work too well for this reason. This foundation matches me better than ANY ever. (Nw20 I guess is closest mac shade). So for the formula, it must be heavy on the silicones. It feels silky smooth going on almost like a higher coverage of that perfekkt stuff. I used this over primed skin - set w MSFN in medium wow my skin was flawless All Day!!! Bought this same time as the infallible pro glow and they are very different. The pro glow is runny with opaque coverage. This is more natural. Was neither glowy or matte on my combo skin. It sure does blur without looking the least bit mask like. Why do I have to find a perfect and extremely pinky light shade that probably won't be around much longer :/

on 12/4/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have finally found a foundation that lives up to it's promise, it does blurs lines. Not only does it last all day, but is also so easy to apply. I'm buying a few tubes in fear that they will stop making it now that I found something I like very much.

on 7/6/2016 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

It gives me the look that the old Pond's discontinued bb cream use too, very smoothing and fills pores, but it has less coverage than the Pond's bb which is sad since I have redness I would like to cover. This is more of a natural look. I think I will keep it because it's so close to the Pond's bb which was my holy grail product. I will just have to use concealer but I think it's worth the extra effort.

on 4/14/2016 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm not sure if I would buy this again but I do like it. It gives decent coverage, I prefer sheer/light coverage so I have to make sure to only use a tiny bit. Color selection is ok, but it does do on lighter if I mix it with some of whatever sunscreen I have on, which I do to sheer it out. It does actually blur rather than cover....which I like. It gives a more natural and skin like look, but if that's not what you're after with foundation you won't be happy with this. Doesn't last terribly long but that's ok...I usually get at least 6-8 hours from it, depending what's underneath. I may try getting a darker color and/or mixing with primer to get the coverage I prefer and maybe make it last a bit better.

The sunscreen in this is worthless btw. Not broad spectrum and nobody would use enough of this foundation to matter. I think they'd be better off to remove it as an unnecessary extra chemical.

on 2/23/2016 4:05:00 PM

I agree completely with the reviewers who said if you don't have a lot of skin issues this foundation works well. I have melasma and rosacea and this is definitely not the foundation for me. Very sheer coverage, which is too sheer for me. By the afternoon it looked like I had no makeup on at all! Will continue to use it only on weekends just to use it up but would certainly not wear again to work or any time I want my skin to look good and definitely will not repurchase.

Beautiful foundation. Sheer- medium coverage. Really does blur fine lines and wrinkles. I wear this in the color Creamy Natural 204, which is a nice color for fair-light skin with yellow undertones. I'd say Creamy Natural 204 would work for NC15-25 because the the formula, being somewhat sheer, is very forgiving and there is a lot of room within each color to adjust slightly between skin tones. I pair this with the Loreal Blur concealer in the color Fair, and set with Lancome Absolu loose powder in the color Absolute Peche (hydrating and luminous powder- gorgeous!). Makes my skin look lovely! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best foundation ever for me. I have normal skin, even toned, no lines yet. I am on my 3rd tube and I can say if you have very few skin issues you can wear this. Texture is ultra smooth. It lasts all day for me, for about 12 hours. Wears evenly. I have tried everything in the past 30 years and this is finally HG. You shouldn't need to do a lot to foundation for it to look good (primers, setting sprays, powders etc.) and this will work IF you have good skin to begin with and only want a little evening out and glow. Tube is so convenient and price is high for DS but way less than HE. This is not a product for women with skin issues. My last HG was ELDW and now it looks way too heavy compared to this and I realize I didn't need all that coverage. For me, this is flawless.

on 10/13/2015 10:58:00 PM

I'm 49 and feel I am very picky about my foundation. I like a medium to sheer finish and use concealer to cover broken capillaries and brown spots. This is my current favorite. I've recently sampled Dior, Too Faced and MUFE from Sephora. This one works so much better for me.

on 10/11/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this foundation after reading that Jlo's makeup artist used it on her on Golden Globes and a bunch of other big events. I got the exact shade that she uses (I tan in sun and now in sunbeds to keep the tan because it's fall, so was positive about the shade), which is 211 Honey Beige and at first I was in love with it, I only wore it out (I study HND part-time so didn't wear from morning to evening) for several hours and once I started wearing it like a normal makeup (meaning from early morning to late evening), I realized how bad this foundation is, I mean, most of foundations including L'oreal last on me crazy long (I use primer and setting powder), that's what I need most of the time anyway and I don't really wanna do touch ups, max 1-2 during the whole day so this foundation is just not practical if you're anything like me and you need your makeup to last most of the days, it just dissapears and messes up the rest of the makeup and makes you look muddy and just unfresh, you can totally get a better foundation from drugstore around this price, I would skip it, hope it helps :)