Maybelline Eyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow- Creamy Beige

Eyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow- Creamy BeigeEyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow- Creamy Beige

4.6

on 11/15/2017 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite "I overslept and I am running late but I want to look put together" eye shadow. It's surprisingly easy to blend with just a finger and it's subtle, natural and yet somehow sophisticated. It makes the color of my hazel eyes pop without being too harsh. You just can't go wrong with it. And last but definitely not least, it stays on all day, even on my very oily eyelids.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff so much, till I buy it in bulk, since it sells out so quickly in stores! I use this as a stand alone eyeshadow and I have used it as an eyeshadow base, and it works wonderfully! It comes in a neutral brown shade. I like that it's matte, the perfect everyday, super wearable shade (that would great on all skin tones), it never creases on me, I have no problems with blending it out, and it lasts all day on my eyes until I take it off. It also doesn't irritate my eyes, and it is much cheaper than buying MAC's Paint Pots, but yet you get wonderful quality with this product as well.

I highly recommend anyone whether they are a newbie to makeup or a veteran to give this product a try for sure! As, it's absolutely amazing, and it retails for slightly less than $6 at Walmart, which is awesome!

I think I bought this because it was named as a dupe for a mac paint pot by a beauty vlogger (I've never even used a mac paint pot, but I was intrigued.) This stuff is amazing! It looks great on, easy to apply and stays on forever. Such an easy, versatile color. I highly recommend it.

on 8/5/2017 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This product surprised me. Used as a base it prevented my eyeshadow from creasing and fading for 10+ hours. I have hooded wrinkled eyes, so thats amazing!

I don't give this 5 lippies because the product isn't as smooth to blend as I'd like, and it adds some texture to skin (Still totally inside the acceptable range). You have to swirl your finger in the pot to warm the product before applying. I wouldn't and haven't tried this with a brush only since the stuff is so stiff. I swirl, dab it on my eye and either pat away to blend, or buff with a dense brush to blend.

I find this workable for someone 40 years old or younger. If you are any older you will have trouble blending such a stiff product on loose, wrinkly skin.

80 creamy beige has a satin matte finish. I fall around NC 42-44 and this color is the same depth of darkness as my skin, but the color is less golden/olive. It's basically a medium beige taupe. I put this from lash to brow. On anyone lighter than NC 40 It will be a nice medium color. On me it's a neutral all over base color.

I would repurchase! :)

on 5/6/2016 2:12:00 PM

I LOVE this eyeshadow!!! Creamy Beige couldn't be more perfect.

It adds just enough color to my lids so that I look "pulled-together" without drawing attention to the fact that I have eyeshadow on. Subtle, pretty, flattering, wonderful.

And it's so easy to use it's absolutely idiot-proof. Just use your fingers to dab it on and blend. The warmth of your fingertips actually helps to soften the product and help it spread.

It just looks great. It's a flat but creamy mid-toned neutral tan. No sparkle or shimmer. I think this is a shade that would work for just about anyone.

And it lasts ALL DAY. Seriously, all day.

Yes I would buy this again. Highly Recommended!

on 7/13/2016 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was initially hesitant to buy this one because it looked rather boring on the shelf, but I am so glad I did. It is a beautifully simple color on its own, but I really love it as a base. I used to use Barely Branded as my base, but Creamy Beige is so much more natural and goes on incredibly smoothly. Looks pretty matte, but it actually has some depth to it if you look really closely at it. It's the Color Tattoo I have run out of even though it's the last one I bought. It's wonderful!

on 10/6/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The Color Tattoos are a very, VERY close dupe for MAC Paint Pots, which are what I use as my daily eyeshadow base. Creamy Beige is a nice light brown shade. I typically use it - applied with my finger - on my lid & blended lightly into the crease. I can wear it alone, but I sometimes top it lightly with another light brown shadow. I am NW15 and this is great for a quick, neutral eye look. I do not use any type of additional primer or base when I wear these, and I find they last all day (10 hours) and stay crease-free. And, this is slightly less than half the cost of a MAC Paint Pot. Tip: Make sure the cap is screwed on tightly, and store upside down for the longest shelf life. If it dries out, stir it with a toothpick. I use this several times a week, and have also purchased a few other colors to try out. I am quite impressed with these, and I will definitely repurchase this.

on 12/16/2015 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this shade! I put it on when I'm too busy to do a really intense look and it just gives me that "put together" look. It's not a very intense shade, but can be built up if you applied another layer. I believe it's also a dupe for MAC's Groundwork paint pot, but I personally haven't tried Groundwork. Overall, great job Maybelline! I hope they bring back "Just Beige" which is apparently a dupe for MAC's Soft Ochre paint pot :)

on 11/26/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Yes. So much yes.
This is my absolute favorite Maybelline Color Tattoo... and cream shadow in general.

I love this because you can use it as a base... but you can also use it alone. It gives you the perfect amount of a neutral color on your eyelid to make it look like you tried hard.

It lasts all day too.

SO. MUCH. YES.

on 12/21/2015 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it. It's not only my first of this line, but also my first time using a cream shadow. And I love it. I love the consistency, I love that it won't break or crumble, it has fantastic pigmentation, I love the jar, and I adore the shade because it's a perfect neutral brown with NO SHIMMER! I don't really know how to apply it, but I've been using my finger and it looks amazing. Maybe I can get better accuracy with an angled shadow brush, and plan on trying that. But even how I've applied it looks great. Like I put in tons of effort when I really didn't. Oh yeah, and it lasts forever. Doesn't budge all day. Also looks good with other powder shadows brushed lightly on top of it. Quite possibly a HG product. I put it over elf eye primer and highlight it with wet now wild brulee, which is definitely a HG product. Fantastic eyeshadow I love it so much, and my husband even complimented me on the way it looks. Bravo.