Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow- Creamy Beige

Eyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow- Creamy BeigeEyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow- Creamy Beige

4.6

I do agree with the review below that there are some oddities to the formula in this color especially. I own three different colors and only this one begun to crack on the edges of pot but still the product is very nice for the price so it's not a big deal. The application is smooth, very easy to blend, consistency not hard. Great product for everyday use in the office or school.
Pros: affordable, nice hard glass pot packaging, pretty natural color which can be used as a base or built to a darker look, very blendable;
So-so: has to be set with powder products as my eyelids are oily but it's the same for all other cream shadows;
Cons: started to crack on the edges after 2nd month

on 12/12/2018 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A nice taupey brown that provides easy and subtle definition as an all-over lid shade. It's a true standalone product, great for a no-makeup makeup look, but it has some texture issues compared to the other shades in its line. My pot of "Bad to the Bronze" is ancient and still going strong, but this one's a lot stiffer, doesn't really warm up on my finger, tends to ball up and crack in the pan and is drying out quickly despite the fact that I've only had it for a couple months. I also don't appreciate Maybelline's ridiculous claim that it lasts 24 hours. I work 12 hour shifts and I can tell you definitively that it starts looking worse for wear around hour #10. That longevity is very respectable so I don't really understand the point of lying about it, but here we are. Who would even want 24 hour eyeshadow? That sounds terrible. Go home, Maybelline, you're drunk.

An all time favorite of mine! I rarely have favorite eyeshadows and barely repurchase. It's a gorgeous smooth cool beige - technically more light brown or taupe than anything but still just gorgeous. Very opaque so a little lasts a long time - no need to "pack" this on. I agree with the other reviewers that this color is very "put together" (when in reality I only spent 1 minute applying this!), and timeless! Looks amazing with practically any lipstick since it's neutral. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/15/2017 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite "I overslept and I am running late but I want to look put together" eye shadow. It's surprisingly easy to blend with just a finger and it's subtle, natural and yet somehow sophisticated. It makes the color of my hazel eyes pop without being too harsh. You just can't go wrong with it. And last but definitely not least, it stays on all day, even on my very oily eyelids.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff so much, till I buy it in bulk, since it sells out so quickly in stores! I use this as a stand alone eyeshadow and I have used it as an eyeshadow base, and it works wonderfully! It comes in a neutral brown shade. I like that it's matte, the perfect everyday, super wearable shade (that would great on all skin tones), it never creases on me, I have no problems with blending it out, and it lasts all day on my eyes until I take it off. It also doesn't irritate my eyes, and it is much cheaper than buying MAC's Paint Pots, but yet you get wonderful quality with this product as well.

I highly recommend anyone whether they are a newbie to makeup or a veteran to give this product a try for sure! As, it's absolutely amazing, and it retails for slightly less than $6 at Walmart, which is awesome!

I think I bought this because it was named as a dupe for a mac paint pot by a beauty vlogger (I've never even used a mac paint pot, but I was intrigued.) This stuff is amazing! It looks great on, easy to apply and stays on forever. Such an easy, versatile color. I highly recommend it.

on 8/5/2017 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This product surprised me. Used as a base it prevented my eyeshadow from creasing and fading for 10+ hours. I have hooded wrinkled eyes, so thats amazing!

I don't give this 5 lippies because the product isn't as smooth to blend as I'd like, and it adds some texture to skin (Still totally inside the acceptable range). You have to swirl your finger in the pot to warm the product before applying. I wouldn't and haven't tried this with a brush only since the stuff is so stiff. I swirl, dab it on my eye and either pat away to blend, or buff with a dense brush to blend.

I find this workable for someone 40 years old or younger. If you are any older you will have trouble blending such a stiff product on loose, wrinkly skin.

80 creamy beige has a satin matte finish. I fall around NC 42-44 and this color is the same depth of darkness as my skin, but the color is less golden/olive. It's basically a medium beige taupe. I put this from lash to brow. On anyone lighter than NC 40 It will be a nice medium color. On me it's a neutral all over base color.

I would repurchase! :)

on 7/13/2016 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was initially hesitant to buy this one because it looked rather boring on the shelf, but I am so glad I did. It is a beautifully simple color on its own, but I really love it as a base. I used to use Barely Branded as my base, but Creamy Beige is so much more natural and goes on incredibly smoothly. Looks pretty matte, but it actually has some depth to it if you look really closely at it. It's the Color Tattoo I have run out of even though it's the last one I bought. It's wonderful!

on 5/6/2016 2:12:00 PM

I LOVE this eyeshadow!!! Creamy Beige couldn't be more perfect.

It adds just enough color to my lids so that I look "pulled-together" without drawing attention to the fact that I have eyeshadow on. Subtle, pretty, flattering, wonderful.

And it's so easy to use it's absolutely idiot-proof. Just use your fingers to dab it on and blend. The warmth of your fingertips actually helps to soften the product and help it spread.

It just looks great. It's a flat but creamy mid-toned neutral tan. No sparkle or shimmer. I think this is a shade that would work for just about anyone.

And it lasts ALL DAY. Seriously, all day.

Yes I would buy this again. Highly Recommended!

on 12/21/2015 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it. It's not only my first of this line, but also my first time using a cream shadow. And I love it. I love the consistency, I love that it won't break or crumble, it has fantastic pigmentation, I love the jar, and I adore the shade because it's a perfect neutral brown with NO SHIMMER! I don't really know how to apply it, but I've been using my finger and it looks amazing. Maybe I can get better accuracy with an angled shadow brush, and plan on trying that. But even how I've applied it looks great. Like I put in tons of effort when I really didn't. Oh yeah, and it lasts forever. Doesn't budge all day. Also looks good with other powder shadows brushed lightly on top of it. Quite possibly a HG product. I put it over elf eye primer and highlight it with wet now wild brulee, which is definitely a HG product. Fantastic eyeshadow I love it so much, and my husband even complimented me on the way it looks. Bravo.