Garnier Ultimate Blends The Revitalising 7-in-1 dry shampoo

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Revitalising 7-in-1 dry shampoo
Ultimate Blends The Revitalising 7-in-1 dry shampoo

2.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i got the silky version of this dry shampoo ( added a photo). WORST DRY SHAMPOO i have ever tried. don't even think about purchasing it, does nothing, you are spraying stuff in your hair and weighing it down for no purpose what so ever. if i could rate it negative 5, i would

on 9/15/2014 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I had to throw this away after a few tries. It was useless. The first ingredient is water, and indeed, it just seemed to wet my fine, oily hair. The last thing l expected from a dry shampoo! Overpowering smell too. Full of chemicals.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

HG! This is what I wished all dry shampoos, even Batiste would be. I have very dark brown roots that is prone to grease, dry ends, and a sensitive scalp. I've been using Batiste original and brunette but I hated the grey cast, dandruffy flakes, how hard it was to rinse out in the shower, the tacky texture it left in my hair instead of drier volume, just eugh.

This is the bomb.com, and they smell so good. Weightless mega volume, truly flake and color-free, and no irritation. Its perfect, it makes my hair better.