e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh

2.7

on 6/25/2017 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product. I use it after exercising outside. After my shower I apply this and it helps me cool down. Just a cheap relaxing product.

on 8/2/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a meh product for me. It feels really nice in the morning, it does really refreshes the eyes but it doesn’t do anything more. I can get that with my cucumber patches and a get the added bonus of de-puffing my lids. And think the refreshing part comes more from the metal ball than the liquid product. So in the end, it was nice to try but wouldn’t repurchase again.

Didn't expect this little guy to do much for 3$ honestly. It does what it says: refreshes. I've never had bags under my eyes so for me it would be more for dark circles. Did it do anything to them? No, and I don't expect it to. It just feels nice and perks my eyes up before makeup in the morning.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The Eye refresh is one of my favorites! I apply every morning and can tell the difference between my tired eyes or refreshed eyes when I do not apply!

Simply the product didn't work. It took too long to dry, was kinda sticky and made no difference to my under eyes.

Luckily the packaging can be reused to make roll on perfume as you can just pop off the ball on the top and drain out the product and place your perfume in there!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The initial cooling effect of this product is refreshing! My puffiness and bags are at their worst when I wake up in the morning and this product feels incredible under my eyes. This is the only positive quality I can think of. It feels nice but it does absolutely nothing for the skin around my eyes. It doesn't de-puff, It doesn't hydrate that well and it doesn't diminish the look of dark circles. It feels sticky on the skin and I can feel the tackiness for most of the day. I don't know what I was expecting from such an inexpensive product. Also, it is causing tiny red breakout bumps all along the bottom edge of my circles. To be fair, I think it is silly to comment on the poor cheap plastic packaging. This thing is $3.00, what do people expect to get for such little money. The cap does fit securely on the tube. It doesn't leak. I mean, that should be the only thing that matters.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably going to be the worst review everbut I don't know what to think about this product. I have not seen any difference on my eye area. I'll continue to buy it because it is cheap and I like this cooling affect. Maybe it does something like for bags or something. I don't have any bags but i do have darkness. I think this product is good to use before concealer to help blend it better. I wish I could give it two and half stars. But at 3 bucks what do you have to lose.

on 12/18/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really don't know what I was expecting from this product but I don't honestly see a difference. I do like the cool sensation but I don't think it makes me look any different.

on 6/30/2014 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very nice cheaper alternative to Garnier's eye roller and more high-end options but ultimately a fail for me. The metal ball is very cooling and the thin gel that dispenses absorbs somewhat fast but does not totally dry on my undereye area which leaves it feeling somewhat tacky all day. At first I thought I loved this but after a week my love affair was over.The ingredient lists green tea and pomegranate among other extracts which sounds good but, for me, resulted in a large breakout under one of my eyes.

Into the trash it went :( Not a large fail at $3.00 but acne-prone skin types be cautious