E.L.F. Eye Refresh

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
E.L.F. Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

3.3

This is an amazing eye product. I am actually quite floored at most of the ELF products I have tried over time. For the price point it has been simply amazing on the most part.

This comes in a silver metallic plastic tube that actually looks like metal. I had to tap it to see that it was plastic as it looked that much like metal. Very sleek and beautiful packaging.

It contains a small metal roller ball that rolls smoothly over your eye area. Every time I have applied it, it felt really nice and cold. This is perfect for tired or itchy eyes. Taking it on a plane would probably be perfect. Sadly I never thought to bring it with me the last few times I flew.

This is a must have/try. You cannot go wrong for $3.

My roller ball was completely empty when I got it. :(

I LOVE e.l.f. products. Their blush, foundation, and brushes are to die for, and the pricing on their items is equally fantastic!
I did have an issue with this product. I used it as specified prior to putting on primer/foundation, and it worked flawlessly. I do have sensitive eyes, so that may have contributed to my issue.
However, one morning I used it as normal, and had no issues throughout the day. That evening after taking off my makeup, I used the product to sshow my roommate how to use it, how it works, etc. I went to bed and woke up the next morning with SUPER puffy eyes. I had had an allergic reaction to the ingredients in the product! I was so disappointed when I had to toss it out, but that doesn't mean that the product is bad! It works better than described. Just be careful to check the ingredients if you have sensitive eyes like me! :)

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)