e.l.f. Eye Refresh

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/2/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a meh product for me. It feels really nice in the morning, it does really refreshes the eyes but it doesn’t do anything more. I can get that with my cucumber patches and a get the added bonus of de-puffing my lids. And think the refreshing part comes more from the metal ball than the liquid product. So in the end, it was nice to try but wouldn’t repurchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is awesome!! It is the best DS depuffing or eye product in general for $3 whaaaa?! Yes please!! I normally use the Clinique roller ball eye depuffer & it is my fave w this elf running as a close 2nd; I really, really like this (& elf skincare in general), it's so cooling & soothing. It really helps my puffiness and even under the eye circles but I don't have super dark circles to begin with guess I'm blessed w some good genetics. Well then!! The packaging is slick, utilitarian AND cool looking, it does not leak or anything it's all I've asked for, for USD$3 !!

on 11/20/2015 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I found the cooling sensation quite nice but it does take a bit of time to settle into the skin or it can feel a bit tacky. I only use it on my undereye area if my allergies are bothering me because it takes out some of the puffiness. I have always had dark circles to some degree so there was not a whole lot of difference in that department. For having a roller ball in it, I am surprised at how stable it is compared to the price point of the product. The ball is very secure and has not fallen out of the tube. A win for me, but at my age, I think my skin becoming more dry has it soaking up more of the product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Feels nice but doesnt really offer any depuffing benefits. Sad because I was hoping this would help on days I had to pull a double and then wake up early for another shift

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)