e.l.f. Eye Refresh

Filtered by hair type : Straight
e.l.f. Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

2.5

My roller ball was completely empty when I got it. :(

Didn't expect this little guy to do much for 3$ honestly. It does what it says: refreshes. I've never had bags under my eyes so for me it would be more for dark circles. Did it do anything to them? No, and I don't expect it to. It just feels nice and perks my eyes up before makeup in the morning.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did not receive any benefits from this product, other than it felt good to apply it. I gave it away. It's got great packaging, and I think maybe the thing about it that made it feel good was the cool roller ball. But no, didn't notice anything else.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a little surprised at the low rating for this; but then again, I tend to like what the general consensus does not like, and what is raved about I often do not care for.

That said, I gave this a 5-star rating.
Seriously, I cannot find one complaint about this or anything I wish they would change.

Feels comfortable in the hand using it, definitely has a 'cooling' sensation (I typically only use this in the summer, no particular reason, just happens that way. And the one I have, I purchased last summer and it still works every bit as well as it did last summer--but still I suggest that you pay attention to expiration dates!! Especially with eye products!! ;) )

This also seems to 'plump' my eye are and smooth out any fine lines.
Lasts a good part of the day. Also makes me look more "awake" even on nights I only had a couple hours of sleep.

At the price tag ($3.00, I think..?), what more can you ask for..?
IME this works every bit as good as, and in some instances even better than, higher priced comparable, similar products.

And oh yes the cooling sensation is nice, especially in the Summer (which is probably why I find myself using this mostly in the Summer!)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The initial cooling effect of this product is refreshing! My puffiness and bags are at their worst when I wake up in the morning and this product feels incredible under my eyes. This is the only positive quality I can think of. It feels nice but it does absolutely nothing for the skin around my eyes. It doesn't de-puff, It doesn't hydrate that well and it doesn't diminish the look of dark circles. It feels sticky on the skin and I can feel the tackiness for most of the day. I don't know what I was expecting from such an inexpensive product. Also, it is causing tiny red breakout bumps all along the bottom edge of my circles. To be fair, I think it is silly to comment on the poor cheap plastic packaging. This thing is $3.00, what do people expect to get for such little money. The cap does fit securely on the tube. It doesn't leak. I mean, that should be the only thing that matters.

on 6/30/2014 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very nice cheaper alternative to Garnier's eye roller and more high-end options but ultimately a fail for me. The metal ball is very cooling and the thin gel that dispenses absorbs somewhat fast but does not totally dry on my undereye area which leaves it feeling somewhat tacky all day. At first I thought I loved this but after a week my love affair was over.The ingredient lists green tea and pomegranate among other extracts which sounds good but, for me, resulted in a large breakout under one of my eyes.

Into the trash it went :( Not a large fail at $3.00 but acne-prone skin types be cautious

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)