e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh

Filtered by skin type : Normal
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

2.7

This is an amazing eye product. I am actually quite floored at most of the ELF products I have tried over time. For the price point it has been simply amazing on the most part.

This comes in a silver metallic plastic tube that actually looks like metal. I had to tap it to see that it was plastic as it looked that much like metal. Very sleek and beautiful packaging.

It contains a small metal roller ball that rolls smoothly over your eye area. Every time I have applied it, it felt really nice and cold. This is perfect for tired or itchy eyes. Taking it on a plane would probably be perfect. Sadly I never thought to bring it with me the last few times I flew.

This is a must have/try. You cannot go wrong for $3.

on 8/2/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a meh product for me. It feels really nice in the morning, it does really refreshes the eyes but it doesn’t do anything more. I can get that with my cucumber patches and a get the added bonus of de-puffing my lids. And think the refreshing part comes more from the metal ball than the liquid product. So in the end, it was nice to try but wouldn’t repurchase again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Feels nice but doesnt really offer any depuffing benefits. Sad because I was hoping this would help on days I had to pull a double and then wake up early for another shift