e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh

e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

3.5

on 1/31/2016 9:02:00 PM

Pretty good product for a pretty good price. I could see this being really useful in the hotter months and on those mornings where your eyes are especially puffy. Very cooling sensation from the rollerball and a great pick me up.

This is awesome!! It is the best DS depuffing or eye product in general for $3 whaaaa?! Yes please!! I normally use the Clinique roller ball eye depuffer & it is my fave w this elf running as a close 2nd; I really, really like this (& elf skincare in general), it's so cooling & soothing. It really helps my puffiness and even under the eye circles but I don't have super dark circles to begin with guess I'm blessed w some good genetics. Well then!! The packaging is slick, utilitarian AND cool looking, it does not leak or anything it's all I've asked for, for USD$3 !!

on 9/2/2015 11:31:00 PM

Love this. Feels refreshing and de puffs my bags. Seems to be making my eyelashes grow too - I put this all over my eyes. Cheap and works great.

on 5/31/2015 4:41:00 AM

Package great, price good, product bad.. i read before buying this product the reviews but i was influenced by the ingredients mentioned and thought i should give it a try.. bad decision.. i did not see any difference at all. the packaging is great, with roll-on which is very practical, but that's all. would not purchase it again