E.L.F. Eye Refresh

E.L.F. Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

2.9

My roller ball was completely empty when I got it. :(

on 9/13/2015 2:46:00 PM

This is a fail for elf. It doesn't "refresh" my eyes at all. I had this product for two days and I ran out!!! I put it on three times and I loved it at first and then it made my eye all crusty. It was disgusting. NEVER buy this product....

on 5/31/2015 4:41:00 AM

Package great, price good, product bad.. i read before buying this product the reviews but i was influenced by the ingredients mentioned and thought i should give it a try.. bad decision.. i did not see any difference at all. the packaging is great, with roll-on which is very practical, but that's all. would not purchase it again

on 6/30/2014 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very nice cheaper alternative to Garnier's eye roller and more high-end options but ultimately a fail for me. The metal ball is very cooling and the thin gel that dispenses absorbs somewhat fast but does not totally dry on my undereye area which leaves it feeling somewhat tacky all day. At first I thought I loved this but after a week my love affair was over.The ingredient lists green tea and pomegranate among other extracts which sounds good but, for me, resulted in a large breakout under one of my eyes.

Into the trash it went :( Not a large fail at $3.00 but acne-prone skin types be cautious

on 8/2/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a meh product for me. It feels really nice in the morning, it does really refreshes the eyes but it doesn’t do anything more. I can get that with my cucumber patches and a get the added bonus of de-puffing my lids. And think the refreshing part comes more from the metal ball than the liquid product. So in the end, it was nice to try but wouldn’t repurchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did not receive any benefits from this product, other than it felt good to apply it. I gave it away. It's got great packaging, and I think maybe the thing about it that made it feel good was the cool roller ball. But no, didn't notice anything else.

Simply the product didn't work. It took too long to dry, was kinda sticky and made no difference to my under eyes.

Luckily the packaging can be reused to make roll on perfume as you can just pop off the ball on the top and drain out the product and place your perfume in there!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Feels nice but doesnt really offer any depuffing benefits. Sad because I was hoping this would help on days I had to pull a double and then wake up early for another shift

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The initial cooling effect of this product is refreshing! My puffiness and bags are at their worst when I wake up in the morning and this product feels incredible under my eyes. This is the only positive quality I can think of. It feels nice but it does absolutely nothing for the skin around my eyes. It doesn't de-puff, It doesn't hydrate that well and it doesn't diminish the look of dark circles. It feels sticky on the skin and I can feel the tackiness for most of the day. I don't know what I was expecting from such an inexpensive product. Also, it is causing tiny red breakout bumps all along the bottom edge of my circles. To be fair, I think it is silly to comment on the poor cheap plastic packaging. This thing is $3.00, what do people expect to get for such little money. The cap does fit securely on the tube. It doesn't leak. I mean, that should be the only thing that matters.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably going to be the worst review everbut I don't know what to think about this product. I have not seen any difference on my eye area. I'll continue to buy it because it is cheap and I like this cooling affect. Maybe it does something like for bags or something. I don't have any bags but i do have darkness. I think this product is good to use before concealer to help blend it better. I wish I could give it two and half stars. But at 3 bucks what do you have to lose.