e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh

Filtered by age: 44-55
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

3.3

This is an amazing eye product. I am actually quite floored at most of the ELF products I have tried over time. For the price point it has been simply amazing on the most part.

This comes in a silver metallic plastic tube that actually looks like metal. I had to tap it to see that it was plastic as it looked that much like metal. Very sleek and beautiful packaging.

It contains a small metal roller ball that rolls smoothly over your eye area. Every time I have applied it, it felt really nice and cold. This is perfect for tired or itchy eyes. Taking it on a plane would probably be perfect. Sadly I never thought to bring it with me the last few times I flew.

This is a must have/try. You cannot go wrong for $3.

My roller ball was completely empty when I got it. :(

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a little surprised at the low rating for this; but then again, I tend to like what the general consensus does not like, and what is raved about I often do not care for.

That said, I gave this a 5-star rating.
Seriously, I cannot find one complaint about this or anything I wish they would change.

Feels comfortable in the hand using it, definitely has a 'cooling' sensation (I typically only use this in the summer, no particular reason, just happens that way. And the one I have, I purchased last summer and it still works every bit as well as it did last summer--but still I suggest that you pay attention to expiration dates!! Especially with eye products!! ;) )

This also seems to 'plump' my eye are and smooth out any fine lines.
Lasts a good part of the day. Also makes me look more "awake" even on nights I only had a couple hours of sleep.

At the price tag ($3.00, I think..?), what more can you ask for..?
IME this works every bit as good as, and in some instances even better than, higher priced comparable, similar products.

And oh yes the cooling sensation is nice, especially in the Summer (which is probably why I find myself using this mostly in the Summer!)