E.L.F. Eye Refresh

E.L.F. Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

1.3

on 5/31/2015 4:41:00 AM

Package great, price good, product bad.. i read before buying this product the reviews but i was influenced by the ingredients mentioned and thought i should give it a try.. bad decision.. i did not see any difference at all. the packaging is great, with roll-on which is very practical, but that's all. would not purchase it again

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably going to be the worst review everbut I don't know what to think about this product. I have not seen any difference on my eye area. I'll continue to buy it because it is cheap and I like this cooling affect. Maybe it does something like for bags or something. I don't have any bags but i do have darkness. I think this product is good to use before concealer to help blend it better. I wish I could give it two and half stars. But at 3 bucks what do you have to lose.

on 6/30/2014 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very nice cheaper alternative to Garnier's eye roller and more high-end options but ultimately a fail for me. The metal ball is very cooling and the thin gel that dispenses absorbs somewhat fast but does not totally dry on my undereye area which leaves it feeling somewhat tacky all day. At first I thought I loved this but after a week my love affair was over.The ingredient lists green tea and pomegranate among other extracts which sounds good but, for me, resulted in a large breakout under one of my eyes.

Into the trash it went :( Not a large fail at $3.00 but acne-prone skin types be cautious