e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh

Filtered by age: 19-24
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh

4.3

Didn't expect this little guy to do much for 3$ honestly. It does what it says: refreshes. I've never had bags under my eyes so for me it would be more for dark circles. Did it do anything to them? No, and I don't expect it to. It just feels nice and perks my eyes up before makeup in the morning.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The Eye refresh is one of my favorites! I apply every morning and can tell the difference between my tired eyes or refreshed eyes when I do not apply!

I LOVE e.l.f. products. Their blush, foundation, and brushes are to die for, and the pricing on their items is equally fantastic!
I did have an issue with this product. I used it as specified prior to putting on primer/foundation, and it worked flawlessly. I do have sensitive eyes, so that may have contributed to my issue.
However, one morning I used it as normal, and had no issues throughout the day. That evening after taking off my makeup, I used the product to sshow my roommate how to use it, how it works, etc. I went to bed and woke up the next morning with SUPER puffy eyes. I had had an allergic reaction to the ingredients in the product! I was so disappointed when I had to toss it out, but that doesn't mean that the product is bad! It works better than described. Just be careful to check the ingredients if you have sensitive eyes like me! :)