71%

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

I have the Bella Navy, which is a gorgeous deep shade with some shimmer. Sadly it doesn't apply as well as I would've liked - it is pigmented enough on initial application, but it tends to blend away and start to look quite muddy. Only packing it on with a flat eyeshadow brush gives full color payoff, but with a dark shade like this you obviously need to blend the edges quite a bit. I don't have anything like this shade in my collection though, so I still think it's worth the hassle. + Cruelty free + Vegan (not all shades are, but Navy is) + Decent pigmentation + Beautiful, deep navy shade + Sturdy packaging (though probably hard to depot, both due to the packaging and the shape of the actual shadow) - Looses pigment when blending, starts to look muddy - A little bit up there for a single eyeshadow from a drugstore brand (around $11 here in Sweden, rather than the US retail price of $5)

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

Bella Sands is a wonderful subtle gold. Holds up all day I put this up against Tom Ford and Nars and for $5.00 it can't be beat!

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

1.0

3 years ago

I'm actually really disappointed in these. I think it's mostly due to the name, which hyped me up for an awesome product, which these are not. When something has "gel" in the name, I expect a certain texture. Bouncy, a tad on the creamy side and super pigmented. I was expecting these to basically be like Colorpop Supershock shadows in terms of consistency and pigmentation. These are really no different than any other regular pressed power eyeshadows I own consistency-wise and the pigmentation is rather weak. I've tried four colours, a light pink, a steely grey, a bright fuchsia and bright turquoise and they all have below average pigmentation. I wear bright shadows on a regular basis, so I know the need to pack them on over a white base to get the most out of the colour and still, these were severely lacking, with the pink barely showing up at all and the other three looking washed out. The one pro of these is I do find I experience next to no fallout, even when I was packing on a ton of product trying to get colour payoff, so if you're looking for an easy to work with super sheer wash of colour, you might enjoy these. but if you're buying them for the bright colours expecting anything other than a normal powder eyeshadow (with below average pigmentation), you're going to be disappointed.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

I have bought quite a few of these since they got such good reviews when they were released. I have: Bella Champagne, Bella Rouge, Bella Emerald, Bella Caffe, Bella Copper, Bella Sand, Bella Mandarin, and Dolci. My favorites are Bella Caffe (which I have hit pan on), Bella Mandarin, and Dolci. I dislike the Rouge one a lot. The pigmentation is weak. These shadows are just okay overall. They are not the most pigmented. You can foil them to get more pigment but I've done that with the copper and had trouble blending after that. So I would only foil them over the lid after you have everything blended out. I guess these kind of disappoint me because I've tried Milani's previous singles. They've had two other single shadow lines that have been discontinued. Both of the previous shadow lines are still better than the Bella eyes. I would only repurchase Bella Caffe and Bella Mandarin which are both mattes that I like to use in the crease.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I have these in: Bella Ivory - satin ivory Bella Caffe - satin golden beige Bella Taupe - medium taupe with gold satin shimmer Bella Espresso - darker satin cool brown Bella Charcoal - dark gray shimmer Dolci - rose gold metallic The darker colors are well pigmented, but the two light colors (ivory and caffe) are pretty sheer and probably hard to build up to anything darker. They go on smoothly without dragging and last all day long. In the 6 months or so I've been using them almost daily, they look basically brand new, so I'll be repurchasing but not for a long while. As a side note, one day I had a new lipstick that was too dark and on a whim I dabbed some of the Dolci on top. It worked so well I've done it on a few other occasions.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Fine

from

3 years ago

Love these shadows they are very pretty less pigmented than what I'm used to but very nice the packaging is beautiful and strong love the colors

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

These shadows are ok, not the best but not bad either. I have Bella Cafe (cool toned brown with satin finish) and Bella Sand (light gold with shimmer finish). Pros: - good color selection - nice packaging - good amount of product for the price - quite good pigmentation - blend well - work well with different brushes and fingers - last well over a primer or without it - do not crease on me Cons: - not as pigmented as I would like - eyeshadow singles can be kinda difficult to store - might be a little powdery These eyeshadows aren't as pigmented as I would like, I prefer blending out eyeshadows rather than going back in the pan a bajillion times to get pigmentation I like. Now, I saw swatches and lack of pigmentation might be the problem only with some of the shadows in this line, including mine. For the price, I very much prefer Wet n Wild palettes (Trios or 8 pan like Comfort Zone) and Singles, they are so pigmented and feel buttery soft. Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadows line has several unique colors, so if you are truly into some of them, I think they will be worth it. However, for neutrals and everyday shades I recommend you searching in other brands.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Couldn't possibly enjoy these more. They check every category 10/10. Too bad local stores only stock about 10 of what I believe are 50 shades in the line. And they're full sized individuals btw 0.05oz/1.5g

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

4 years ago

I have this eyeshadow in 23 Bella Copper and I love it. It's long-lasting, the color is lovely, and it resists creasing. When applied wet, it resists creasing even more, and the color intensifies. It's hard to believe such a great eyeshadow is so inexpensive!

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

I had heard how amazing this product was so I decided to give it a try and I am most impressed. I got the color Bella Ivory which is a Ivory-pinkish toned flesh base color. Also a satin type it is very similar to UD Virgin but only a touch lighter in color. This is not quite as smooth in texture as Virgin but it is a great day to day all over the lid shadow. It is nicely pigmented and stayed on for hours with a base. Most drugstore eyeshadows cause my eyes to water but this did not so that is a plus in my book. I will be going back to get some other colors in the near future.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age44-55