Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion MascaraUD Perversion MascaraPerversion MascaraPerversion Mascara

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wet, clumpy, "hard to remove" mascara. I'm glad I bought it on a beauty day special at Ulta for $10 or I would have returned it. Seriously, it's only worth $10. I will stay with my Dior, it's truly the best.

on 6/26/2017 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this because it does add volume. It has a large brush so if you have short lashes you might get some product on your lids. The large brush helps coat every lash. The formula is thick and it's easy to layer and have a dramatic effect. I also find that this mascara is easy to pair with others. I pair it with L'Oréal voluminous & it looks even more dramatic. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because the L'Oréal is cheaper. If you are looking for a high end this one is a lot better than the Tarte mascara

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have straight lashes and sensitive eyes. I also can't stand clumpy mascaras, especially when they make your eyelashes feel stiff and spidery-like. I bought the mini version, after I tried it in the store. With that in mind, I have to say I am very happy with this product.

Pros:
- it gives a beautiful natural look
- I like the formula, my lashes don't become rigid, they stay flexible...which makes it comfortable
- doesn't run, even if your cry (!) - I was watching a movie, got emotional...oh well...but surprise surprise...it stayed put...this really won me over
- it doesn't clump or flake
- holds the curl
- it's a nice black colour

Cons:
- the price - but for me it's worth it
- if you're looking for a false lashes look (like those fiber mascaras - you could try using a lash primer first). I actually have the Dior one, but I didn't feel the need to use it after I bought this mascara, so I don't know if they're compatible...will probably post a review on that later

on 5/31/2017 10:46:00 AM

Too clumpy for me! And very very black. I tried removing some of the excess mascara with a tissue but it still didn't apply evenly. I will go back to my normal drug store mascara! ;-)

on 5/31/2017 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

So echoing most other reviewers, this is a very heavy and wet mascara. The packaging is nice and looks high-end. The brush is just okay. It seems to kind of clump with product sometimes, but I haven't had a lot of issues with the product going on my lashes clumpy. It does give good separation, but I feel like you have to layer on a lot of coats to get a lot of volume. I usually use this over a coat of Cover Girl Lashblast in waterproof. I don't dislike this mascara, but I do wish it was more voluminous. It also seems to take eons to dry. I put it on yesterday and five minutes later it was still wet to the touch. It's not bad and I can definitely work with it, but I most likely wouldn't purchase it again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a decent mascara. It does make the lashes appear longer and it seemed to curl mine more, which is appreciated, of course! The color is great. Application is a bit cumbersome. It takes me about three coats, which would be fine, but it takes forever to set and dry. I usually end up with some somewhere around my eye just because I think it has had ample time to try, but it hasn't. I do like that it doesn't make the eyelashes feel stiff and uncomfortable. I got this on sale, but I don't think I would buy again. I'll stick with Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4 stars instead of three because they do look nice once you're finished, it's just not worth the effort for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara for its thickness/volume, lengthening, it's black enough, doesn't clump or smudge, and excellent lash separation.

on 5/16/2017 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really hated this mascara. The formula is wet and heavy, which has never worked well for me, as I find that type of formulation causes clumping. Applying more than one layer made my lashes huge...and also a clumpy, sticky mess. The worst part for me was that I couldn't get it off. It look a lot of remover and I still ended up losing half a dozen lashes. How can expensive mascaras be so much worse than some drugstore ones?

on 5/7/2017 12:33:00 PM

Surprised at the so-so rating, because I LOVE this mascara. It's not particularly volumizing, but it goes on beautifully, doesn't clump, and it lengthens, all while looking fairly natural. My first tube was a gift from a coworker for Christmas, but I'll definitely be purchasing again.

A few coats is necessary. I let it almost dry between coats, and then sometimes add a third coat after the first two are dry. Under normal conditions, I haven't noticed any flaking or smudging. Even though the brush is bigger than I like, it works well for getting those little lashes in the corners, and the bottom lashes.

What is nice about Urban Decay is that you can buy the mini tube and try it out before you put down $22 for the full size. Definitely reccomended!

on 4/28/2017 2:26:00 AM

For this during ulta's beauty days and am impressed. Wears well, brush is nice and does not clump.