Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion MascaraUD Perversion MascaraPerversion MascaraPerversion Mascara

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 10/27/2018 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is by far the greatest mascara i have ever tried. i first bought the mini and immediately regretted it, i wished that i bought the full sized one. it gives me so much length, volume and doesn't clump and i have a lot of trouble finding a mascara that separates my lashes. the wand is a little big but i love it so much that i really dont mind.

yes its expensive but ive had the mini for ages, use it everyday and it still has plenty of product. i can not recommend this enough.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Received a sample of this after wanting to try it for a long time. Welp, now it's in the garbage after only a few uses! I am not prone to smudging and this was everywhere by the end of the day. Also just did not provide as much volume or length as I can get with other, cheaper mascaras. Just dreadfully average.

on 6/10/2018 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of my new mascara addictions. Tried it and it was love at first mascara. It's on my favorite/need to buy asap list.

on 5/14/2018 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I read a lot of complaints about "raccoon" eyes from this mascara so I really did not want to post anything until I tried it for an extended period of time(daily, for 30 days). I like the volume from it, looks natural, length it gives is perfect and most of all I adore how each of my lashes is separated without any clumps, spider web looks, etc. I did not wear it obviously to the pool but on few occasions I shed some tears and it did not give me raccoon eyes. Unlike some mascaras when I cry or remove it, which give me sort of eye sore, like burning feeling, this does not. And most importantly to me, my eyelashes do not fall out. But do bear in mind I really take care of my lashes with DIY recipe for strength and growth.
I wish it was a little cheaper, but everything good comes with a price.

This mascara is a beautiful formula i have long eyelashes and this formula gave them the volume they need in a few brushes which is too die for , i live b this mascara honestky in love

on 5/9/2018 4:08:00 PM

I received this mascara in a beauty subscription box and threw it in the drawer with all the other trial size mascaras I never use. My go to mascara is Maybelline Lash Blast, original formula (under $5.00 on Amazon Subscribe & Save). I felt like something different one day so tried this. Fell in love with it. I have long, not thick, but curling upward lashes that thin out at the ends. This made me lashes very black, very thick, longer and not clumpy at all. I am a crier so was concerned about "raccoon eyes" but that didn't happen. (That's a big plus for me with the Maybelline product). I test products for L'oreal/Lancome and every so often get a pass to their company store where all their products and subsidiary products are half off. I plan on buying two of these on my next visit.

This is my all time favorite mascara. It really makes for bold and thick lashes. I have tried many brands , including DIOR and I would prefer this mascara along with the primer, Subversion. Its a winning combo. The brush really holds the product which makes it easy to go on the lashes. I highly recommend.

on 4/30/2018 12:31:00 AM

Considering that I have voluminous lashes and that proper curling is done, this mascara works. At least it lasts the product all day and don’t get my lashes down. The main problem is that with a little of water it creates a mess. For sure I think there are better options what this one considering the prize.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ended up with two tubes of this as a gift from Ulta. First of all, the smell seemed off, as if the product was old (both tubes had the same bad smell). It has a wet clumpy application, but if I am careful, I can get it to look fine. However: this is the worst smudging mascara I have ever tried. I always end up with large smears under one or both eyes. Worst of all: it must be flaking off into my eyes because as the day wears on, my eyes start to burn! There is an ingredient in this that is a terrible irritant. Messy to remove as well.

on 3/23/2018 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this mascara for a while and stopped because its a tad on the "wet" side. Since my lashes are longer, I ended up with smudges on my brow bone. I switched to a MAC mascara that is now discontinued, so I went back to Perversion. I use Too Faced Glitter Glue on my brow bone now and it seems to help prevent the smudging. I love the coverage of this mascara, it really enhances my natural lashes.