Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion MascaraUD Perversion MascaraPerversion MascaraPerversion Mascara

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 12/27/2017 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Urban Decay is loved for its quality and pigment in all their products. I have eye palettes and face palette from them and love both. Decided to go for the mascara when looking for a new hg mascara after I could no longer get hold of Smasbox Indecent Exposure. The pigment lives up to expectations but that aside I was so disappointed with this mascara. I found the consistency too wet and it didn't do anything at all for my lashes. No volume or length. Found the brush too big and difficult to Use, especially inner and outter corners, ended up getting product on my lid. I also found I had a touch of panda eye by the end of the day. I've tried layering it up, using primer and using a cheaper mascara first but sadly nothing could make it work for me.

on 11/26/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara gives lashes lots of volume and length and curve. Moreover, it doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable during the day. BUT the product starts clumping after a month or so, which kills all the joy.

on 11/13/2017 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Awesome false lash effect mascara!
This is my new favourite mascara, taking the place of my previous favourite, Dior Extase.
Please note, I ALWAYS use this on top of Diorshow 3D lash primer. Without that, this mascara is still pretty awesome, but the primer really does knock it up a notch.
This mascara gives my lashes amazing length, curl and width. The formula is on the wetter side (which I prefer) and it coats lashes easily. The brush is pretty standard but it does the job- doesn't lead to clumping. It's a very intense black colour.
My lashes are short, straight, pale blond and few & far between (i.e. worst lashes in the world), so I have searched high and low for the perfect mascara. This one really does tick all the boxes.
Really generous size tube, too, making it pretty decent value.

It does come with a couple of pretty serious cons, though (thus the 4 star rating for my favourite mascara).

First, it smudges and leaves panda eye like nothing else. Seriously, DO NOT use this on your bottom lashes (get a sample size tube of a waterproof mascara- like Tarte BTS- and use that instead!) unless you want to have giant black smudges under your eyes after a half hour of wear. I find that my lash primer really does inhibit this behaviour on the top lashes, so thankfully I've avoided this massive pitfall (though I still get the odd smudge).

Second, this mascara dries out, goes clumpy and dies pitifully if exposed to warmth. I know, this is obvious, but I've never had a mascara die so completely after one afternoon of accidentally being left in the car. It wasn't even a hot day! So yeah, this mascara can't handle the heat. Careful where you store it.

on 11/9/2017 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the smudgiest mascara I've used in a long, long time. Two hours in and somehow it manages to smudge all over my undereye area. I have no idea how that happens - I don't rub my eyes and it's not flaking. It's smudging. It's a no for me.

on 10/24/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Fantastic mascara!! Wet formula that takes a minute to dry, but the result is lush thick lashes! Love the thick dense brush coats lashes exceptionally. Doesn't dry up in the container as most mascaras do- so no crumbly formulation deposited on lashes. The only downside is that it does smudge horribly when lashes become wet or during face cleansing. Doesn't feel heavy when product is dry, can create 'spider leg' effect with copious coats, which can be rectified using a clean/disposable mascara brush to comb out before product dries. I certainly recommend to anyone w/ long thin lashes like myself who want/need volume!

on 10/17/2017 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

From what I read, people with naturally longer lashes like this better than those with short lashes, and since my lashes are sparse and short- I didn't like it. The formula is very wet which I can adjust to, but how it applies with the brush is horrible. The brush is very big but doesn't feel like there's enough bristles on there, becomes it just deposits big globs of mascara on the lashes, glueing three lashes into one big lash- you know the look. Someone said it made them look like Ezma from the emperors new groove and I cannot agree more. That being said, I like the ingredients in the formula and the color is a very intense black.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a sample of this mascara as GWP. My eyelashes are stick straight and I'm looking for something that can hold a curl. This does NOT hold a curl! You get some volume with this mascara but I hated how heavy this felt on my lashes.

Pros:
Gives volume

Cons:
Smudges a little (not too bad)
Does not hold a curl
Feels heavy
Feels a little sticky

The mascara formula feels cheap because of it's texture (it's hard to explain). I would not purchase this even if it was drugstore prices.

This burned my eyes. Had to wash off after getting ready. Not good!

on 9/15/2017 12:33:00 PM

This applied fairly easily. Immediately after applying, I watched as my curled eyelashes slowly straightened until there was zero curl left. A lot of mascaras do this to my lashes, and I usually stick to waterproof, but was hoping this would be different since it's advertised heavily to last through "anything." Volume was mediocre, and it wasn't that easy to remove.

on 9/15/2017 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You could find better alternatives for the same, or for less of the cost. Very wet formula, I find myself having to be careful after I apply it in case I blink too harshly and get it everywhere. Does not separate lashes very well, and can look a little clumpy. Doesn't really curl or define them like other mascaras would. The wand is way too big and awkward to use.

Probably wouldn't repurchase.