TonyMoly Face Mix Oil Paper Powder

TonyMoly Face Mix Oil Paper Powder

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! I have SUPER oily skin and this is seriously a life saver.

I do my normal foundation routine and eye make up. Just before i set my face with setting spray, I get a damp beauty blender and bake wherever I get oil throughout the day (T-zone for me). I've used a brush with it previously and in my opinion, its better with a beauty blender. After you leave it on for 2-5 mins just doing your hair etc, get the wet beauty blender again (no powder side) and press it into your skin. DO NOT RUB as it will move your foundation underneath.

Amazing product. Would recommend to oily skin girls.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product literally does what it says! It's loose powder that does the same job as oil blotting paper if not better. With blotting paper, I find that sometimes it smears or lifts some of my make up off and I end up having to touch up my foundation - which is especially difficult with Estee Lauder double wear (it doesn't blend well after it's dried; if you use the same foundation you know what I mean). Anyway I have pretty oily T-zone and usually around 2 or 3 hours after I apply my foundation, my face starts oozing oil and looks shiny. I don't know how this powder does it, but it somehow controls or absorbs the oil, so my face stays relatively oil-free throughout the day. It's pretty amazing at only $13!

I put this on after the foundation routine is done.The powder is white, so dab just a bit on the brush (I wouldn't recommend using the powder puff that comes with it, I find it picks up way too much powder and you can end up looking pasty white)
Apply a very thin layer over the entire face making sure to go over the T-zone, I then put on highlighter and blush.

I've been using this every single day for just over a year now and I am still loving it (BTW, there is still so much of it left, it's like I barely touched it). I don't own any blotting papers anymore! :P