LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

1 review

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the Lorac Cosmetics PRO Palette 2 ($42) & it's basically the only shadow one I'm using right now since it has sixteen shades—eight matte & eight shimmery that are actually wearable during the day or nite all in one palette. It has a lot of shades that I actually will wear, too, which is great since one of my pet peeves is a shadow palette that has a handful of shades that I just don't wear. This has eight natural/neutral shades & eight somewhat dark shades I can wear to make an autumn or winter look, or a smoky eye. Top row (matte): Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, & Black. Bottom row (shimmer): Snow, Beige, Rosé, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, & Cocoa. I have a like for all the shades, but my favorites or the ones I wear most often: Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Plum, Charcoal, & Black.

My favorite thing about this palette is how pigmented & true to color the shades actually are! In addition to being a smooth shadow, each of these are pigmented… even if they're dry. (I don't like using shadow wet.) I love the black; it's so intense & true to color that it can actually be used as a shadow & an eyeliner. Although this is kind of pricey, but because of the quality of the palette, I recommend it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials