LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by eye Color : Green
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.8

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

on 2/22/2016 2:32:00 PM

Got this and Pro 1 for Christmas and have used them every day since then! I had been using Coastal Scents prior to this so I had to get used to the much higher pigmentation and slightly higher fallout. Most days I use Buff as a base and Cool Gray and Light brown for the crease. Mocha/plum are my two heaviest used shadows from this palette. The lighter shimmers are great for going out/fun occasions.

Love this so much. Buttery, very blendable shadows in colors that are perfect for pale skin! I adore it. It's great for a range of looks. It stays on extremely well with a primer underneath. No complaints.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Lorac eyeshadows are the best. Highly pigmented, easy to blend, they live up to the hype.

I keep hearing/reading people refer to this as the "cool" palette - WRONG. The bulk of this palette contains warm tones, with the rest more neutral/cool. Even the traditionally cool colors like gray have a very warm undertone in this palette. Many of the shades have a yellow undertone.

For me, this palette was a miss. Although the quality of the shadows is exceptional, the colors were a bit of a miss for me. I have very cool toned skin, and many of these shades were much too warm for me. The Nectar/Rose/Mocha colors are stunning in the pan, but looked odd on me - sadly they just pulled very yellow.

I gave the palette to my little sister, who has warm toned skin. Stunning - the colors are fantastic on her.
I still give it a 5 star - only because it is now HG palette for my sister.

This is the only palette I own that I have actually "hit pan" on. I am fair skinned with cool - neutral undertones. All of the shades are creamy, blend with ease, and there are a lot of ways to make flattering combinations. This is my go-to for work because I am in a professional setting and I can easily put something classy yet dynamic together. I often choose not to use an eyeshadow primer with my eyeshadow because most of the primers I have tried make my shadow blotchy or can be difficult to blend. This was my experience with the mini primer included. So my one complaint with the shadows is that they start fading about four hours into the day. By the end of the work day they still look flattering, but it is noticable that they are not as "vibrant and fresh" as early on. I understand some might read this and say "yeah because you don't have primer on, bozo" and that's a fair argument but if you are like me and choose to forgo primer this may be your experience. Otherwise lovely palette and great value.

on 6/28/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the original LORAC Pro Palette and I love it so much but it's full of browns and golds. I got this palette because there are some very exciting colors that can be used for night outs and some neutrals for everyday. People are so going to hate me for this but this palette is probably more versatile than the first one, at least to me. If you like playing with colors then you will love this palette, but if you're a beginner and you want to play it safe then I recommend getting the original LORAC Pro Palette. I love playing with colors and most of the time after a long hard day at work I do hang out with friends at a nice restaurant or a bar and I just need to layer on a little bit of color for that occasion. I don't like to start from scratch for both of the occasion but I do need to look appropriate for both work and night outs, this brings me to my next point. This eyeshadows are CRAZY LONG LASTING! This one time I forgot to apply primer and they lasted a 8 hrs. I just feel like I reach for this palette more often than all of my other palettes. This includes the overrated Urban Decay Naked palettes, such a waste of my hard earned money. After getting both of the LORAC Pro Palettes I regret getting the naked palettes, they have been sitting at a corner in my dresser gathering dust.
These are crazy pigmented and buttery. I barely need to touch the shadows with my brush.

Look for work:
I start by applying the LORAC Behind-The-Scenes primer.
I apply Buff from my lid to my brow bone to set the primer. Then I apply Lt.Brown on my crease with a fluffy blending brush and a little above as a transition shade. I apply Cool Grey with a dense pencil brush on my crease and outer V. To darken that color I apply Charcoal on top of the Cool Grey lightly. I blend the colors with a fluffy blending brush.
I apply Buff again on my inner corner and my eyelids avoiding the area where I applied the previous colors I also apply it on my brow bone as a highlight. Sometimes I take a defining brush and apply the color Black on my outer V. To make my eyes appear brighter, I apply the color Rose on my inner corner. After that I just apply some liner and mascara and I am ready to go.

Look for night outs:
When I don't want to start from scratch I apply the color Navy, Plum or Rose on my lid, the exact same place where I applied Buff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay okay, I'll admit I wasn't sure if this would be my absolute favorite. I have warm palettes that get a LOT of use, and the cool shadows seem to gather a lot of dust, but this one is the exception.

What I like most about this palette is that is encourages my creativity. There's not an overwhelming amount of neutrals, there are a lot of unique shades that inspire me to create new looks. I have searched for dupes of these shades in my collection, and with the exception of buff, I have NONE.

As far as layout, I have zero complaints- half shimmer, half matte, and if you split it down the middle vertically, you have eight neutrals, and eight unconventional shades. Aesthetically, it's extremely pleasing, and when I use it, I notice my thought process is more organized than usual, and I think that has a lot to do with the layout. I know that probably sounds weird, but that's because it is. Eyeshadow is a complicated, and mentally exhausting process, and if you don't think that, you're doing it wrong.

The quality of the shadows is definitely on par, but what else do you expect honestly?! Lorac hits it out of the park with their shadows (with the exception of some LE palettes, but thats a story for another time kids) I accidentally dropped this once, and it hit my pajama pants on the way down, I kid you not, there were imprints of black, charcoal, jade, and cocoa on my pants. They merely grazed my pants and left heavily pigmented marks that almost didn't come out. And no, I didn't put primer on my pants either. That's some serious staying power guys.

The colors are honestly not something I thought I would find myself reaching for, but I use this a lot! I've made a big dent in buff (eye roll...of course), nectar, lt brown (pronounced light brown, or lieutenant brown- your choice), cool gray, plum, and of course the stunner of the palette- rose(pronounced ro-zay, not rose- this pronunciation is not up to your choice.) I've made some absolutely beautiful looks with jade and navy, and I've been working on a look with charcoal and navy that looks very very similar to Melt cosmetics "fixated" eyeshadow.

This palette is not going to be a "must have" for everyone, but there are some absolutely beautiful shades in here, so if your enjoy experimenting with shadows, and you want to incorporate more cool shades into your life, then this is definitely the palette for the task.

on 1/16/2015 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this palette! The colors are versatile, the shadows are really nice quality, and a great selection of colors. I reach for this palette the most for sure. I don't actually feel that it's cooler overall than Pro 1. It does have some cooler colors, but a lot of nice warm ones too. I actually often use both palettes together. The shadows are pigmented, blend well, last well (especially with the stellar lorac primer that comes with the palette.). LOVE that there are both mattes and satin/shimmer colors. And no glitter. I finally felt like I was really on my eyeshadow game once I got this palette. Highly recommend!

on 11/25/2014 7:49:00 AM

Best. Eye Shadow. Ever!!! I am in love with this palette! This product costs $42 which may seem a bit pricey for eye shadow but it is amazing! You get 16 different shimmer or matte shades. Plus a 0.19 Oz tube of eye shadow primer. Also, this eye shadow is very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. It comes in a grey palette with a very large nice mirror inside of it. On the website it says a $111 value.

I have had this palette for about 6 months now and I haven't touched pan on any of the shades and I use this palette almost every single day! and one of the shades I use every time as a base, blending shade and it hasn't ran out either.

When you use the primer with the eye shadow, or any primer the eye shadow will last all day long, and all night if you sleep in it, it is still near exactly how it was applied.
There is a fairly wide color selection, mainly neutral colors but a few more brighter colors and they blend perfectly together! You can use this palette for natural days or more night time, edgy looks as well.

The color choices are: Buff, Light brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum(one of my favorites), Navy, Charcoal, Black, Snow(great for inner crease), Beige, Rose, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade(a beautiful army green color), and Cocoa.

Overall I am in love with eye shadow and I would say it is definetly worth the cost!

Beautiful palette, pigmented like crazy, buttery...Nuff said lol Love it!

I'm really excited about this palette. I just got it after seeing a labor day 20% off coupon and having had my eye on it for about a month. At first I thought a lot of these colors in the first half of the palette look just like a lot of my MAC colors. But that is ok. They are the colors I use the most.

What's most impressive about this is the shadows. Keep in mind I am a person who hated the Naked Palettes. I think they're overrated and messy. The colors aren't exactly original or unique but the quality is amazing. They have great color payoff, great staying power, they aren't dusty at all and are easy to work with. I have too many eyeshadows as a makeup junkie, but this palette stands out. If someone literally needed one palette, I would say get this one, or maybe the original (I haven't tried it yet I prefer cooler tones), and a normal non makeup junkie would be set and happy with an amazing quality product.