LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.7

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

on 1/18/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this palette recently. It's quickly becoming my favorite. I love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic mix of colors for the price, and Lorac's powder formulas are outstanding.

I will say that as a low-maintenance person who struggles to get out the door in the morning, the matte colors for crease and liner can be a bit intimidating and because the pigment is so dense, it's easy to apply not-so-precisely when you're not paying enough attention. However, this can easily be fixed by blending out and adding more color (I do this frequently when trying to apply the darker colors as eyeliner).

After buying the Urban Decay Naked palette I wanted to branch out from neutrals just a bit, but not too much. Being in my 30's, I don't go to clubs or out to crazy bars nearly as much as I used to, so there's no need for all the glittery craziness. Navy, Plum, Jade, and Cocoa are my favorite colors in this palette because they are are rich, true tones that add just a bit of statement to a polished look without being overdone.

Voila, instant sophisticate.

I love this palette. This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and it is amazing. There are so many looks that you can achieve, both warm and cool. The quality is well worth the price tag. I have since purchased several new palettes from other mid/high brands and although I love them and use them, none compare to the Pro 2.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my husband gave me this palette as a gift. I love it! I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!

on 7/1/2016 12:03:00 AM

Hell yes, I am all about this palette. The shadows are so pigmented even the matte ones, thank you lord above. You can take this palette with you when you travel and be able to create so many looks. There is some fallout when you go to apply. All of the shades are really nice for cool and warm toned skin. If you have darker skin, I think this palette may not work as well. I would try to find a more pigmented palette. This palette works for me and I have light to medium skin.

on 1/13/2016 12:04:00 AM

I haven't run into any bad eyeshadows with Lorac thus far. Pro palette 2 is just as amazing as the pro palette 1, this time with more cool toned colors. Again, pro palette 2 has shimmer and matte shades. The pigmentation is amazeballs, don't believe me? Go to your nearest Ulta or Kohl's and swatch them!

Had been wanting one of the Lorac Pro Palettes and got this one for Christmas last year, so I'm writing this a year later...

This is my favorite eyeshadow palette, hands down. I have used many.
The color selection and split design between matte and shimmer shades allow for creativity but are also very wearable for everyday. The formula and texture of the eyeshadows are perfection. Super smooth and silky, and incredibly pigmented. I've used this every day for a year, and have yet to really hit pan on any of the shades. The palette itself is also sleekly packaged, keeping the shadows safe with a nicely sized mirror and less bulk packaging.

PROS:
-Extreme Pigmentation
-Longwear
-Very Blendable
-Matter AND shimmer shadows
-Convenient packaging

CONS:
-A little pricey (well worth it in my opinion)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the Lorac Cosmetics PRO Palette 2 ($42) & it's basically the only shadow one I'm using right now since it has sixteen shades—eight matte & eight shimmery that are actually wearable during the day or nite all in one palette. It has a lot of shades that I actually will wear, too, which is great since one of my pet peeves is a shadow palette that has a handful of shades that I just don't wear. This has eight natural/neutral shades & eight somewhat dark shades I can wear to make an autumn or winter look, or a smoky eye. Top row (matte): Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, & Black. Bottom row (shimmer): Snow, Beige, Rosé, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, & Cocoa. I have a like for all the shades, but my favorites or the ones I wear most often: Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Plum, Charcoal, & Black.

My favorite thing about this palette is how pigmented & true to color the shades actually are! In addition to being a smooth shadow, each of these are pigmented… even if they're dry. (I don't like using shadow wet.) I love the black; it's so intense & true to color that it can actually be used as a shadow & an eyeliner. Although this is kind of pricey, but because of the quality of the palette, I recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've recently bought a shed-load of new makeup and had told myself I was going to "scale back". HA - whom am I trying to fool? LORAC is no longer available in Canada but the fella and I went cross border shopping last weekend and I just had to get this palette. It has been on my radar for quite some time and I wasn't really sure whether to get the first palette or this one til I saw them both in-store, and then the decision was easy when I saw them side by side. Compared to the first Pro palette, this one has more cool toned neutrals though it is still well-balanced - neither too cool nor too warm.

Despite having just bought the new Kat von D Shade+Light palette, which I thought would be a perfect travel palette, Pro2 has already eclipsed that. For starters, it has a LOT of eyeshadows - SIXTEEN to choose from. The variety of finishes (mattes and shimmer) is right up my alley - I love some shimmer in almost any eye look and it's the one criticism I have of the KvD palette (and I realize that it was meant to be an all matte palette but I still miss a bit of shimmer). And I love that there is a bit of colour in this palette, in the form of the Navy and Plum shades and that really does make this perfect for travelling - you honestly do not need to take a single other eyeshadow and as much as I love my Naked palettes, that isn't something I can say about them. The packaging on the LORAC palette, while cardboard, is thin and sleek. No room for a brush or pencil (it would be nice) but it's not a deal breaker.

I find the texture of these shadows to be excellent - they apply smoothly and blend nicely and the finish is flattering even on these old eyelids. I use Snow, a bright, frosted white, on the inner corners and at first, it is rather shockingly white AND shiny but a gentle flick of the brush and it blends so that what is left is just a brightening bit of lightness. I very much like the shadow primer that came with this in a small sample size as it too is perfect for travel. And I also have to say that I love the fact that LORAC shadows have such practical names - Navy, Light Brown, Charcoal, etc. Names like "Chinois" or "Ursa Major" or "Samael" may sound interesting but they sure don't tell you what the heck the colour is, so YAY for names that are down to earth for a change!

I'd drive across the border again to replace this beauty!

I have this palette and I think it's got such a gorgeous array of colours! I usually go for the neutral browns and taupes for basic smokey eyes, but I'm really digging the warmer, more playful colours. I often use Nectar and Plum, and the highlighter shades remind me of Maryloumanizer by thebalm. I think it's definitely worth a buy, and the packaging is super sleek and cute imo.