LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Had been wanting one of the Lorac Pro Palettes and got this one for Christmas last year, so I'm writing this a year later...

This is my favorite eyeshadow palette, hands down. I have used many.
The color selection and split design between matte and shimmer shades allow for creativity but are also very wearable for everyday. The formula and texture of the eyeshadows are perfection. Super smooth and silky, and incredibly pigmented. I've used this every day for a year, and have yet to really hit pan on any of the shades. The palette itself is also sleekly packaged, keeping the shadows safe with a nicely sized mirror and less bulk packaging.

PROS:
-Extreme Pigmentation
-Longwear
-Very Blendable
-Matter AND shimmer shadows
-Convenient packaging

CONS:
-A little pricey (well worth it in my opinion)

on 7/20/2015 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

May I profess my love for this palette? So few eyeshadow palettes are made for us cool toned girls! Everyone wants nude conservative palettes...I get it but us cool toned ladies rock color like nobody's business! In the Lorac 2 there is a color for every eye look I want to accomplish except for the pinky nude/mauve look. And of course, I have enough shadow for that..no worries here. Also, gosh dang it the shimmers are perfect! Very classy.

A tip: these colors are so strongly pigmented there is NO need for a sticky intense primer like a glitter glue primer. Made that mistake yesterday because I wanted my navy to pop and they didn't work together well. Also, don't throw tomatoes at me but the Lorac primer that comes with the palette is junk. I wore it two days in a row and got eyelid pimples?...what the heck? Eyelid pimples? I will stick with my WetnWild Fergie primer...

Video Reviews & Tutorials