LORAC Pro Palette 2

LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

3.0

1 review

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I feel this is one of the few times I have ever disagreed with the reviews on here and with the reviews from YouTube. I always trust vintageortacky's reviews, I absolutely love her channel. She said she preferred this palette over the first Lorac Pro palette; so that is why I reached for this one first.
I absolutely love Lorac cosmetics, I think it is my favorite high end brand. The pigmentation of this palette is FANTASTIC, nothing wrong with color payoff or quality.
But somehow, it is really hard to coordinate eye looks with the arrange of colors this palette provides.
Don't get me wrong, it has some BRILLIANT shades, but the pops of colors in this palette are somewhat off. There are just so many times where I can wear a deep blue or an intense silver. And how am I going to pair up those colors with the olive green or the soft orange transition shade?
The palette is just somehow hard for me to work with. I feel like with the first Lorac Pro I can come up with SO many color combos in a snap, and I can wear all its shades at any given time of the day. The Pro 2 is more of a night palette if that makes sense.
I feel this palette would be great for you if you have more expertise at makeup.

Video Reviews & Tutorials