LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by hair type : Straight
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.6

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

I love this palette. This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and it is amazing. There are so many looks that you can achieve, both warm and cool. The quality is well worth the price tag. I have since purchased several new palettes from other mid/high brands and although I love them and use them, none compare to the Pro 2.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my husband gave me this palette as a gift. I love it! I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!

on 7/1/2016 12:03:00 AM

Hell yes, I am all about this palette. The shadows are so pigmented even the matte ones, thank you lord above. You can take this palette with you when you travel and be able to create so many looks. There is some fallout when you go to apply. All of the shades are really nice for cool and warm toned skin. If you have darker skin, I think this palette may not work as well. I would try to find a more pigmented palette. This palette works for me and I have light to medium skin.

on 2/22/2016 2:32:00 PM

Got this and Pro 1 for Christmas and have used them every day since then! I had been using Coastal Scents prior to this so I had to get used to the much higher pigmentation and slightly higher fallout. Most days I use Buff as a base and Cool Gray and Light brown for the crease. Mocha/plum are my two heaviest used shadows from this palette. The lighter shimmers are great for going out/fun occasions.

on 1/31/2016 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I saw a lot of rave reviews on this and the swatches online looked REALLY good and the color selection looked very interesting so I finally decided to get it, thinking that I couldn't possibly go wrong with it
It is true that the pigmentation of these shadows is off the charts but other than that I don;t think they are executed well at all. The dark colors are really difficult to handle. They all have a ton of fallout. The shimmers have this strange formulation where when you swatch them, the base color and the shimmer particles separate easily. The mattes when put on the lid look chalky and emphasize lines and look dry and chalky and not smooth and velvety.
Anyway I saw a video where they used the shadows wet as a liner so I will try that so I can get some use out of these but otherwise I am very disappointed in this palette

on 1/13/2016 12:04:00 AM

I haven't run into any bad eyeshadows with Lorac thus far. Pro palette 2 is just as amazing as the pro palette 1, this time with more cool toned colors. Again, pro palette 2 has shimmer and matte shades. The pigmentation is amazeballs, don't believe me? Go to your nearest Ulta or Kohl's and swatch them!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Lorac eyeshadows are the best. Highly pigmented, easy to blend, they live up to the hype.

I keep hearing/reading people refer to this as the "cool" palette - WRONG. The bulk of this palette contains warm tones, with the rest more neutral/cool. Even the traditionally cool colors like gray have a very warm undertone in this palette. Many of the shades have a yellow undertone.

For me, this palette was a miss. Although the quality of the shadows is exceptional, the colors were a bit of a miss for me. I have very cool toned skin, and many of these shades were much too warm for me. The Nectar/Rose/Mocha colors are stunning in the pan, but looked odd on me - sadly they just pulled very yellow.

I gave the palette to my little sister, who has warm toned skin. Stunning - the colors are fantastic on her.
I still give it a 5 star - only because it is now HG palette for my sister.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Between this and my pro1 I mostly reach for my pro1. These colors are more on the cool tone. I feel like I only swatched and use some but there's not dent in my usage on this. although the quality is nice and pigmented I just like the pro1 more. I may sell mine.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is the first high end palette I have ever purchased(Eyeshadows are something I never bothered spending $$ on because I care more about base makeup) I tested many eyeshadow palettes in department stores(Urban decay naked palettes, tarte, too faced chocolate bar, etc), too bad tarte amazonian clay sold out everywhere online and in stores.I decided to take a risk and order the lorac pro palette 2 because it contains 1:1 ratio of neutral matte and shimmers along with some subtle jewel tone colors. It feel very soft and silky on my skin. I wouldn't say that it is buttery like the naked palettes, but the pigmentation and texture is still amazing. If you are short on money and want to splurge on only one palette, I recommend pro 2 because it is not just another boring neutral palette with only brown shades. The plum, olive, chrome,rose, and mocha colors make the palette stand out a lot compared to most competitors who manufacture neutral toned eyeshadows. Navy was a bit chalky, but it is still pigmented.Plus, it is possibly the cheapest high end eyeshadow palette and good quality for $42 with 16 pigmented eyeshadows. Lorac beats all drugstore eyeshadow brands and rivals a lot of more expensive makeup brands. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay okay, I'll admit I wasn't sure if this would be my absolute favorite. I have warm palettes that get a LOT of use, and the cool shadows seem to gather a lot of dust, but this one is the exception.

What I like most about this palette is that is encourages my creativity. There's not an overwhelming amount of neutrals, there are a lot of unique shades that inspire me to create new looks. I have searched for dupes of these shades in my collection, and with the exception of buff, I have NONE.

As far as layout, I have zero complaints- half shimmer, half matte, and if you split it down the middle vertically, you have eight neutrals, and eight unconventional shades. Aesthetically, it's extremely pleasing, and when I use it, I notice my thought process is more organized than usual, and I think that has a lot to do with the layout. I know that probably sounds weird, but that's because it is. Eyeshadow is a complicated, and mentally exhausting process, and if you don't think that, you're doing it wrong.

The quality of the shadows is definitely on par, but what else do you expect honestly?! Lorac hits it out of the park with their shadows (with the exception of some LE palettes, but thats a story for another time kids) I accidentally dropped this once, and it hit my pajama pants on the way down, I kid you not, there were imprints of black, charcoal, jade, and cocoa on my pants. They merely grazed my pants and left heavily pigmented marks that almost didn't come out. And no, I didn't put primer on my pants either. That's some serious staying power guys.

The colors are honestly not something I thought I would find myself reaching for, but I use this a lot! I've made a big dent in buff (eye roll...of course), nectar, lt brown (pronounced light brown, or lieutenant brown- your choice), cool gray, plum, and of course the stunner of the palette- rose(pronounced ro-zay, not rose- this pronunciation is not up to your choice.) I've made some absolutely beautiful looks with jade and navy, and I've been working on a look with charcoal and navy that looks very very similar to Melt cosmetics "fixated" eyeshadow.

This palette is not going to be a "must have" for everyone, but there are some absolutely beautiful shades in here, so if your enjoy experimenting with shadows, and you want to incorporate more cool shades into your life, then this is definitely the palette for the task.