LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.7

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this palette, but I don't love it.
I love some of the colors, like the shimmery white (snow), the peach (Nectar), the shimmery champagne (Beige) and the navy blue (Navy).
All the shadows have nice quality, but the some of the mattes and shimmers aren't very versatile. I think this palette lacks some cohesion. I prefer Pro 1 or 3 over this one, but I think this does have some stunner shades.
Overall, B.
7/10

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic mix of colors for the price, and Lorac's powder formulas are outstanding.

I will say that as a low-maintenance person who struggles to get out the door in the morning, the matte colors for crease and liner can be a bit intimidating and because the pigment is so dense, it's easy to apply not-so-precisely when you're not paying enough attention. However, this can easily be fixed by blending out and adding more color (I do this frequently when trying to apply the darker colors as eyeliner).

After buying the Urban Decay Naked palette I wanted to branch out from neutrals just a bit, but not too much. Being in my 30's, I don't go to clubs or out to crazy bars nearly as much as I used to, so there's no need for all the glittery craziness. Navy, Plum, Jade, and Cocoa are my favorite colors in this palette because they are are rich, true tones that add just a bit of statement to a polished look without being overdone.

Voila, instant sophisticate.

I love this palette. This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and it is amazing. There are so many looks that you can achieve, both warm and cool. The quality is well worth the price tag. I have since purchased several new palettes from other mid/high brands and although I love them and use them, none compare to the Pro 2.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have started an amazing love affair with Lorac products. This is no exception. Everything I try I love. These shadows blend perfectly, look amazing, have great pigment and last forever!

on 7/1/2016 12:03:00 AM

Hell yes, I am all about this palette. The shadows are so pigmented even the matte ones, thank you lord above. You can take this palette with you when you travel and be able to create so many looks. There is some fallout when you go to apply. All of the shades are really nice for cool and warm toned skin. If you have darker skin, I think this palette may not work as well. I would try to find a more pigmented palette. This palette works for me and I have light to medium skin.

on 2/22/2016 2:32:00 PM

Got this and Pro 1 for Christmas and have used them every day since then! I had been using Coastal Scents prior to this so I had to get used to the much higher pigmentation and slightly higher fallout. Most days I use Buff as a base and Cool Gray and Light brown for the crease. Mocha/plum are my two heaviest used shadows from this palette. The lighter shimmers are great for going out/fun occasions.

on 1/13/2016 12:04:00 AM

I haven't run into any bad eyeshadows with Lorac thus far. Pro palette 2 is just as amazing as the pro palette 1, this time with more cool toned colors. Again, pro palette 2 has shimmer and matte shades. The pigmentation is amazeballs, don't believe me? Go to your nearest Ulta or Kohl's and swatch them!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A super versatile pallette because it goes from the lightest shades to the darkest so you can make it work for any occaision, definitely my go to!

I have this palette and I think it's got such a gorgeous array of colours! I usually go for the neutral browns and taupes for basic smokey eyes, but I'm really digging the warmer, more playful colours. I often use Nectar and Plum, and the highlighter shades remind me of Maryloumanizer by thebalm. I think it's definitely worth a buy, and the packaging is super sleek and cute imo.

on 6/28/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the original LORAC Pro Palette and I love it so much but it's full of browns and golds. I got this palette because there are some very exciting colors that can be used for night outs and some neutrals for everyday. People are so going to hate me for this but this palette is probably more versatile than the first one, at least to me. If you like playing with colors then you will love this palette, but if you're a beginner and you want to play it safe then I recommend getting the original LORAC Pro Palette. I love playing with colors and most of the time after a long hard day at work I do hang out with friends at a nice restaurant or a bar and I just need to layer on a little bit of color for that occasion. I don't like to start from scratch for both of the occasion but I do need to look appropriate for both work and night outs, this brings me to my next point. This eyeshadows are CRAZY LONG LASTING! This one time I forgot to apply primer and they lasted a 8 hrs. I just feel like I reach for this palette more often than all of my other palettes. This includes the overrated Urban Decay Naked palettes, such a waste of my hard earned money. After getting both of the LORAC Pro Palettes I regret getting the naked palettes, they have been sitting at a corner in my dresser gathering dust.
These are crazy pigmented and buttery. I barely need to touch the shadows with my brush.

Look for work:
I start by applying the LORAC Behind-The-Scenes primer.
I apply Buff from my lid to my brow bone to set the primer. Then I apply Lt.Brown on my crease with a fluffy blending brush and a little above as a transition shade. I apply Cool Grey with a dense pencil brush on my crease and outer V. To darken that color I apply Charcoal on top of the Cool Grey lightly. I blend the colors with a fluffy blending brush.
I apply Buff again on my inner corner and my eyelids avoiding the area where I applied the previous colors I also apply it on my brow bone as a highlight. Sometimes I take a defining brush and apply the color Black on my outer V. To make my eyes appear brighter, I apply the color Rose on my inner corner. After that I just apply some liner and mascara and I am ready to go.

Look for night outs:
When I don't want to start from scratch I apply the color Navy, Plum or Rose on my lid, the exact same place where I applied Buff.