LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.7

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this palette, but I don't love it.
I love some of the colors, like the shimmery white (snow), the peach (Nectar), the shimmery champagne (Beige) and the navy blue (Navy).
All the shadows have nice quality, but the some of the mattes and shimmers aren't very versatile. I think this palette lacks some cohesion. I prefer Pro 1 or 3 over this one, but I think this does have some stunner shades.
Overall, B.
7/10

on 1/18/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this palette recently. It's quickly becoming my favorite. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my husband gave me this palette as a gift. I love it! I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!