LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin type : Oily
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great color selection of matte shades and satins. There is a wide range of both cool and warm toned looks to do with this palette. Only problem I have is that some shades here never really get used. Other than that, great pigment and decent blendability.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the Lorac Cosmetics PRO Palette 2 ($42) & it's basically the only shadow one I'm using right now since it has sixteen shades—eight matte & eight shimmery that are actually wearable during the day or nite all in one palette. It has a lot of shades that I actually will wear, too, which is great since one of my pet peeves is a shadow palette that has a handful of shades that I just don't wear. This has eight natural/neutral shades & eight somewhat dark shades I can wear to make an autumn or winter look, or a smoky eye. Top row (matte): Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, & Black. Bottom row (shimmer): Snow, Beige, Rosé, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, & Cocoa. I have a like for all the shades, but my favorites or the ones I wear most often: Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Plum, Charcoal, & Black.

My favorite thing about this palette is how pigmented & true to color the shades actually are! In addition to being a smooth shadow, each of these are pigmented… even if they're dry. (I don't like using shadow wet.) I love the black; it's so intense & true to color that it can actually be used as a shadow & an eyeliner. Although this is kind of pricey, but because of the quality of the palette, I recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A super versatile pallette because it goes from the lightest shades to the darkest so you can make it work for any occaision, definitely my go to!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Between this and my pro1 I mostly reach for my pro1. These colors are more on the cool tone. I feel like I only swatched and use some but there's not dent in my usage on this. although the quality is nice and pigmented I just like the pro1 more. I may sell mine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I feel this is one of the few times I have ever disagreed with the reviews on here and with the reviews from YouTube. I always trust vintageortacky's reviews, I absolutely love her channel. She said she preferred this palette over the first Lorac Pro palette; so that is why I reached for this one first.
I absolutely love Lorac cosmetics, I think it is my favorite high end brand. The pigmentation of this palette is FANTASTIC, nothing wrong with color payoff or quality.
But somehow, it is really hard to coordinate eye looks with the arrange of colors this palette provides.
Don't get me wrong, it has some BRILLIANT shades, but the pops of colors in this palette are somewhat off. There are just so many times where I can wear a deep blue or an intense silver. And how am I going to pair up those colors with the olive green or the soft orange transition shade?
The palette is just somehow hard for me to work with. I feel like with the first Lorac Pro I can come up with SO many color combos in a snap, and I can wear all its shades at any given time of the day. The Pro 2 is more of a night palette if that makes sense.
I feel this palette would be great for you if you have more expertise at makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing palette. My first palette is the naked 2 and I wasn't sure if this was going to be any different but it is! The colors are so beautiful, you have to try it on you to know what we're talking about.
This is the one I reach out for most of the time now. I only switch to naked 2 and coastal scents two to slow down finishing this up.
Nectar is so beautiful, the palette is worth it for just this color. Then there's rose, plum, silver etc. They are not heavy on the eyes unlike naked 2.

Video Reviews & Tutorials