LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin type : Combination
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.7

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

I love this palette. This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and it is amazing. There are so many looks that you can achieve, both warm and cool. The quality is well worth the price tag. I have since purchased several new palettes from other mid/high brands and although I love them and use them, none compare to the Pro 2.

on 7/1/2016 12:03:00 AM

Hell yes, I am all about this palette. The shadows are so pigmented even the matte ones, thank you lord above. You can take this palette with you when you travel and be able to create so many looks. There is some fallout when you go to apply. All of the shades are really nice for cool and warm toned skin. If you have darker skin, I think this palette may not work as well. I would try to find a more pigmented palette. This palette works for me and I have light to medium skin.

on 2/22/2016 2:32:00 PM

Got this and Pro 1 for Christmas and have used them every day since then! I had been using Coastal Scents prior to this so I had to get used to the much higher pigmentation and slightly higher fallout. Most days I use Buff as a base and Cool Gray and Light brown for the crease. Mocha/plum are my two heaviest used shadows from this palette. The lighter shimmers are great for going out/fun occasions.

on 1/13/2016 12:04:00 AM

I haven't run into any bad eyeshadows with Lorac thus far. Pro palette 2 is just as amazing as the pro palette 1, this time with more cool toned colors. Again, pro palette 2 has shimmer and matte shades. The pigmentation is amazeballs, don't believe me? Go to your nearest Ulta or Kohl's and swatch them!

Had been wanting one of the Lorac Pro Palettes and got this one for Christmas last year, so I'm writing this a year later...

This is my favorite eyeshadow palette, hands down. I have used many.
The color selection and split design between matte and shimmer shades allow for creativity but are also very wearable for everyday. The formula and texture of the eyeshadows are perfection. Super smooth and silky, and incredibly pigmented. I've used this every day for a year, and have yet to really hit pan on any of the shades. The palette itself is also sleekly packaged, keeping the shadows safe with a nicely sized mirror and less bulk packaging.

PROS:
-Extreme Pigmentation
-Longwear
-Very Blendable
-Matter AND shimmer shadows
-Convenient packaging

CONS:
-A little pricey (well worth it in my opinion)

Love this so much. Buttery, very blendable shadows in colors that are perfect for pale skin! I adore it. It's great for a range of looks. It stays on extremely well with a primer underneath. No complaints.

on 8/8/2015 11:15:00 AM

I am a huge fan of the Naked Palettes, but I have barely reached for them since buying this. It is my favorite travel palette because you can get such a wide variety of use. It has mattes that look very different on the eye, warm and cool tones, and even some jewel tones. Ironically, this is known as the cooler pro palette, but my favorite look actually incorporates the warmer colors. Buff all over into the brow, rose on the moveable lid, nectar in the crease, mocha on the outer lid, and cocoa to line softly. The cooler colors are also wearable to me, even silver which is a color that tends to be too stark on me. Snow is my least used color, but I expected that going in.

It also blends like a dream. I am usually scared of darker colors in my crease because I have very small lid space and it can look awful on me but the shadows here take literally a few swipes of a brush to blend. It can be easy to overblend so watch out for that. There is a bit of fallout but it wipes away easily. The shimmery coolers are more on the shimmer/metallic side than the glitter side, which I like because it it is more appropriate for work. The packaging is slim which I like. I have not travelled on a plane with it yet, but hopefully the packaging can withstand it.

Anyway, this palette is amazing. Bottom line, I have barely touched my extensive collection since purchasing. It is just so wearable and versatile. I am on a nobuy at the moment, but I plan to get the Pro Palette when I am done. LORAC has converted me.

This is the only palette I own that I have actually "hit pan" on. I am fair skinned with cool - neutral undertones. All of the shades are creamy, blend with ease, and there are a lot of ways to make flattering combinations. This is my go-to for work because I am in a professional setting and I can easily put something classy yet dynamic together. I often choose not to use an eyeshadow primer with my eyeshadow because most of the primers I have tried make my shadow blotchy or can be difficult to blend. This was my experience with the mini primer included. So my one complaint with the shadows is that they start fading about four hours into the day. By the end of the work day they still look flattering, but it is noticable that they are not as "vibrant and fresh" as early on. I understand some might read this and say "yeah because you don't have primer on, bozo" and that's a fair argument but if you are like me and choose to forgo primer this may be your experience. Otherwise lovely palette and great value.

on 5/20/2015 2:57:00 PM

Love this palette. Love the mix of mattes and shimmers. Packaging makes it great for travelling!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is the first high end palette I have ever purchased(Eyeshadows are something I never bothered spending $$ on because I care more about base makeup) I tested many eyeshadow palettes in department stores(Urban decay naked palettes, tarte, too faced chocolate bar, etc), too bad tarte amazonian clay sold out everywhere online and in stores.I decided to take a risk and order the lorac pro palette 2 because it contains 1:1 ratio of neutral matte and shimmers along with some subtle jewel tone colors. It feel very soft and silky on my skin. I wouldn't say that it is buttery like the naked palettes, but the pigmentation and texture is still amazing. If you are short on money and want to splurge on only one palette, I recommend pro 2 because it is not just another boring neutral palette with only brown shades. The plum, olive, chrome,rose, and mocha colors make the palette stand out a lot compared to most competitors who manufacture neutral toned eyeshadows. Navy was a bit chalky, but it is still pigmented.Plus, it is possibly the cheapest high end eyeshadow palette and good quality for $42 with 16 pigmented eyeshadows. Lorac beats all drugstore eyeshadow brands and rivals a lot of more expensive makeup brands. :)