LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin type : Normal
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.4

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have started an amazing love affair with Lorac products. This is no exception. Everything I try I love. These shadows blend perfectly, look amazing, have great pigment and last forever!

on 3/11/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my was this worth the splurge! This palette is hands down the best I have ever owned. The colors are so beautiful and richly pigmented, and they are so smooth and true to color. They blend very well. I have read many reviews where it says these shadows have no fallout and I am actually getting quite a bit of fallout, but that may be due the brush I use. May need to try them wet, but I can deal with a little fallout for the beautiful looks I can create with this. I am loving the unique color jade. So shimmery and deep and just so rich in pigment. It is pure luxury on your lids! The packaging is sleek and nice, not bulky and awkward like some shadow palettes. Lorac shadows never disappoint me. It is soo worth the money. To anyone considering this palette, dont hesitate and just do it! You will love it. Oh and they make great liners for bottom lash line because of how deeply rich the colors are. Really makes the eye POP! I am investing in the Pro Palette 1 next, as i am sure it will be just as amazing.

on 1/31/2016 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I saw a lot of rave reviews on this and the swatches online looked REALLY good and the color selection looked very interesting so I finally decided to get it, thinking that I couldn't possibly go wrong with it
It is true that the pigmentation of these shadows is off the charts but other than that I don;t think they are executed well at all. The dark colors are really difficult to handle. They all have a ton of fallout. The shimmers have this strange formulation where when you swatch them, the base color and the shimmer particles separate easily. The mattes when put on the lid look chalky and emphasize lines and look dry and chalky and not smooth and velvety.
Anyway I saw a video where they used the shadows wet as a liner so I will try that so I can get some use out of these but otherwise I am very disappointed in this palette

I have this palette and I think it's got such a gorgeous array of colours! I usually go for the neutral browns and taupes for basic smokey eyes, but I'm really digging the warmer, more playful colours. I often use Nectar and Plum, and the highlighter shades remind me of Maryloumanizer by thebalm. I think it's definitely worth a buy, and the packaging is super sleek and cute imo.

on 7/20/2015 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

May I profess my love for this palette? So few eyeshadow palettes are made for us cool toned girls! Everyone wants nude conservative palettes...I get it but us cool toned ladies rock color like nobody's business! In the Lorac 2 there is a color for every eye look I want to accomplish except for the pinky nude/mauve look. And of course, I have enough shadow for that..no worries here. Also, gosh dang it the shimmers are perfect! Very classy.

A tip: these colors are so strongly pigmented there is NO need for a sticky intense primer like a glitter glue primer. Made that mistake yesterday because I wanted my navy to pop and they didn't work together well. Also, don't throw tomatoes at me but the Lorac primer that comes with the palette is junk. I wore it two days in a row and got eyelid pimples?...what the heck? Eyelid pimples? I will stick with my WetnWild Fergie primer...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the eye shadows, they're so creamy and so pigmented. Dipping your brush in once is just enough. Don't put too much on your brush bc even if you put too little you could easily build it up. My only beef with these shadows are that they have super powder and the shadows go everywhere like not on your eyes but in the palette. The shadow goes everywhere but its worth it.

This palette compared to the 1st isn't as great. It's an off grey color, so less easy to get dirty. For some reason, my palette opens very awkwardly, creases the spine of the palette so probably not the best quality... Eyeshadow wise, super pigmented and creamy. Shades such as navy and plum are not my favorite- but very pigmented! Navy is hella pigmented but the texture is veryyyy different then the others, super rough like the naked basics palette in the color crave. Also, the color 'silver' isnt pigmented as i thought it would be. it looks amazing in the pan,but when swatched didnt give the same payoff as the other eyeshadows in the palette. i had to add multiple layers for this color to be as it is in the pan. Probably a different formula. Love the color cocoa and beige! Also comes with a mini behind the scenes eye primer- not a fan!! >_> I personally don't like cool tone colors, so this palette is ok but not my fav, I prefer the first palette than this.

I really love the pigmentation, long wear, creaminess, and shimmer without glitter that I get from LORAC shadows, and this palette is my favorite. While people call this cooler than the first Pro palette, I think that is primarily due to the grey packaging. There are a few cool colors but more lean warm or neutral. I have blue-grey eyes and find all colors but Jade to be flattering. My very favorites are Chrome, Rose, Mocha, Cool Grey, Lt. brown, and Nectar--the mid tones, which I favor because I'm pretty fair. For this reason, I prefer the Pro II to the Pro I, because Pro I's darker shades seem less daytime appropriate given my coloring.

The mix of light, medium, and dark tones, mattes and shimmers would make this a great palette for travel, although the cardboard packaging isn't ideal for that purpose.

I've never understood complaints that LORAC shadows can blend into muddy tones. Maybe my looks are less complicated, or I tend to blend less. I tend to create basic 1-3 shade looks. A simple wash of color with virtually any of these shades is really lovely.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this palette a few days ago and have played around with looks already several times! these colors are perfect for my light complexion! very intense color payoff, and they feel so smooth and velvety! great quality. LORAC usually has a good high quality product line and this is no exception! I do not own the original and now think I may pick it up after seeing the quality of this one!