LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

1 review

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Lorac eyeshadows are the best. Highly pigmented, easy to blend, they live up to the hype.

I keep hearing/reading people refer to this as the "cool" palette - WRONG. The bulk of this palette contains warm tones, with the rest more neutral/cool. Even the traditionally cool colors like gray have a very warm undertone in this palette. Many of the shades have a yellow undertone.

For me, this palette was a miss. Although the quality of the shadows is exceptional, the colors were a bit of a miss for me. I have very cool toned skin, and many of these shades were much too warm for me. The Nectar/Rose/Mocha colors are stunning in the pan, but looked odd on me - sadly they just pulled very yellow.

I gave the palette to my little sister, who has warm toned skin. Stunning - the colors are fantastic on her.
I still give it a 5 star - only because it is now HG palette for my sister.