LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin type : Other
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

1 review

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

on 6/30/2014 12:52:00 PM

I recently purchased both the original Lorac Pro and now Pro 2 and I have to say that I am very impressed ..... Lorac Pro 2 definitely has more cooler color choices versus Pro 1 but both are excellent choices ....... I am cool in coloring NW10 and have brown eyes and Pro 2 works well with my coloring ...... the texture is perfect and easy to blend (no fallout so far) and pigmented ...... I love the color selections and can create many looks ...... I have researched this palette prior to purchasing and noted that some reviewers online complained of the darker shades , but I have used the darker shades as both an eyeliner or outer corner crease shade and have had no issues with blending or any other application issues. I own many palettes and my favorites are Tom Ford and now Lorac Pro 1 and Pro 2 (I have been using 1 and 2 everyday since I have received my order.) Highly Recommended.

Video Reviews & Tutorials