LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.7

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my husband gave me this palette as a gift. I love it! I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!

on 3/11/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my was this worth the splurge! This palette is hands down the best I have ever owned. The colors are so beautiful and richly pigmented, and they are so smooth and true to color. They blend very well. I have read many reviews where it says these shadows have no fallout and I am actually getting quite a bit of fallout, but that may be due the brush I use. May need to try them wet, but I can deal with a little fallout for the beautiful looks I can create with this. I am loving the unique color jade. So shimmery and deep and just so rich in pigment. It is pure luxury on your lids! The packaging is sleek and nice, not bulky and awkward like some shadow palettes. Lorac shadows never disappoint me. It is soo worth the money. To anyone considering this palette, dont hesitate and just do it! You will love it. Oh and they make great liners for bottom lash line because of how deeply rich the colors are. Really makes the eye POP! I am investing in the Pro Palette 1 next, as i am sure it will be just as amazing.

Love this so much. Buttery, very blendable shadows in colors that are perfect for pale skin! I adore it. It's great for a range of looks. It stays on extremely well with a primer underneath. No complaints.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Lorac eyeshadows are the best. Highly pigmented, easy to blend, they live up to the hype.

I keep hearing/reading people refer to this as the "cool" palette - WRONG. The bulk of this palette contains warm tones, with the rest more neutral/cool. Even the traditionally cool colors like gray have a very warm undertone in this palette. Many of the shades have a yellow undertone.

For me, this palette was a miss. Although the quality of the shadows is exceptional, the colors were a bit of a miss for me. I have very cool toned skin, and many of these shades were much too warm for me. The Nectar/Rose/Mocha colors are stunning in the pan, but looked odd on me - sadly they just pulled very yellow.

I gave the palette to my little sister, who has warm toned skin. Stunning - the colors are fantastic on her.
I still give it a 5 star - only because it is now HG palette for my sister.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've recently bought a shed-load of new makeup and had told myself I was going to "scale back". HA - whom am I trying to fool? LORAC is no longer available in Canada but the fella and I went cross border shopping last weekend and I just had to get this palette. It has been on my radar for quite some time and I wasn't really sure whether to get the first palette or this one til I saw them both in-store, and then the decision was easy when I saw them side by side. Compared to the first Pro palette, this one has more cool toned neutrals though it is still well-balanced - neither too cool nor too warm.

Despite having just bought the new Kat von D Shade+Light palette, which I thought would be a perfect travel palette, Pro2 has already eclipsed that. For starters, it has a LOT of eyeshadows - SIXTEEN to choose from. The variety of finishes (mattes and shimmer) is right up my alley - I love some shimmer in almost any eye look and it's the one criticism I have of the KvD palette (and I realize that it was meant to be an all matte palette but I still miss a bit of shimmer). And I love that there is a bit of colour in this palette, in the form of the Navy and Plum shades and that really does make this perfect for travelling - you honestly do not need to take a single other eyeshadow and as much as I love my Naked palettes, that isn't something I can say about them. The packaging on the LORAC palette, while cardboard, is thin and sleek. No room for a brush or pencil (it would be nice) but it's not a deal breaker.

I find the texture of these shadows to be excellent - they apply smoothly and blend nicely and the finish is flattering even on these old eyelids. I use Snow, a bright, frosted white, on the inner corners and at first, it is rather shockingly white AND shiny but a gentle flick of the brush and it blends so that what is left is just a brightening bit of lightness. I very much like the shadow primer that came with this in a small sample size as it too is perfect for travel. And I also have to say that I love the fact that LORAC shadows have such practical names - Navy, Light Brown, Charcoal, etc. Names like "Chinois" or "Ursa Major" or "Samael" may sound interesting but they sure don't tell you what the heck the colour is, so YAY for names that are down to earth for a change!

I'd drive across the border again to replace this beauty!

on 8/8/2015 11:15:00 AM

I am a huge fan of the Naked Palettes, but I have barely reached for them since buying this. It is my favorite travel palette because you can get such a wide variety of use. It has mattes that look very different on the eye, warm and cool tones, and even some jewel tones. Ironically, this is known as the cooler pro palette, but my favorite look actually incorporates the warmer colors. Buff all over into the brow, rose on the moveable lid, nectar in the crease, mocha on the outer lid, and cocoa to line softly. The cooler colors are also wearable to me, even silver which is a color that tends to be too stark on me. Snow is my least used color, but I expected that going in.

It also blends like a dream. I am usually scared of darker colors in my crease because I have very small lid space and it can look awful on me but the shadows here take literally a few swipes of a brush to blend. It can be easy to overblend so watch out for that. There is a bit of fallout but it wipes away easily. The shimmery coolers are more on the shimmer/metallic side than the glitter side, which I like because it it is more appropriate for work. The packaging is slim which I like. I have not travelled on a plane with it yet, but hopefully the packaging can withstand it.

Anyway, this palette is amazing. Bottom line, I have barely touched my extensive collection since purchasing. It is just so wearable and versatile. I am on a nobuy at the moment, but I plan to get the Pro Palette when I am done. LORAC has converted me.

This is the only palette I own that I have actually "hit pan" on. I am fair skinned with cool - neutral undertones. All of the shades are creamy, blend with ease, and there are a lot of ways to make flattering combinations. This is my go-to for work because I am in a professional setting and I can easily put something classy yet dynamic together. I often choose not to use an eyeshadow primer with my eyeshadow because most of the primers I have tried make my shadow blotchy or can be difficult to blend. This was my experience with the mini primer included. So my one complaint with the shadows is that they start fading about four hours into the day. By the end of the work day they still look flattering, but it is noticable that they are not as "vibrant and fresh" as early on. I understand some might read this and say "yeah because you don't have primer on, bozo" and that's a fair argument but if you are like me and choose to forgo primer this may be your experience. Otherwise lovely palette and great value.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'd drive across the border again to replace this beauty!

on 5/28/2015 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was writing another palette review and I realized that I pretty much compare everything to this amazing, amazing palette.

This is my first LORAC eyeshadow purchase, and I bought it on a whim at Ulta while grabbing some of the Tantalizer self-tanner (another HG from LORAC). I don't know why I hadn't tried their shadows sooner, because texturally they're absolutely the best I've ever used.

Nothing applies like these shadows; they're phenomenal and they're so smooth and easy to use that it actually takes me less time to apply my makeup in the morning. Blending is a breeze. The matte shades may be a little too soft for some but I love them. Some of the shimmers/satins are a bit sheer at first (mainly the greenish one and the aubergine shade) but can be built up without harsh lines, and the rest are so pigmented it's insane. The colors go well with my fair, cool skin and dark hair, but I can see how it would be a little weird if you don't usually go with jeweltones for makeup. I pretty much stick to neutrals for work and then either line or accent with the colors if I'm feeling jazzy.

My favorite palette by a long shot, and the reason I'll be buying more LORAC.

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot to rave about Chrome. Chrome is the best warm mauvey-taupe ever...it's pretty much Satin Taupe on 'roids. It wears like iron.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love playing with makeup, so I have a lot of palettes. I like the Lorac Pro 2 palette, I think it is well-pigmented and pretty long-wearing, and very good value. I like the looks I can create with it. I always wear primer under the shadows, though, otherwise they go on pretty light and crease.

I feel that for my fair coloring and deep-set eyes, the original Lorac Pro palette is just much more wearable than this one. This one is great for formal styles or date night, but the original is one I can wear for that and for everyday.

The packaging is very sophisticated, but quite flimsy. When I go on trips, I leave it behind because I'm worried about it getting crushed.

Overall, Lorac Pro was a better choice for me. I probably would not repurchase 2 without a coupon, even though I like it.