LORAC Pro Palette 2

LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.7

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these eyeshadows! They are so pigmented and blend like butter. These are so easy to work with and the color selection beautiful and versatile. I can use this Palette for daytime or night time looks. I'm definitely repurchasing when these are gone. I highly recommend this brand.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

These are very pigmented and soft. I do experience a little bit of fall out with the one that I have. I don't when they are actaully on my eye lids though. They blend really well and there's a very beautiful color selection in each of the palettes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this palette, but I don't love it.
I love some of the colors, like the shimmery white (snow), the peach (Nectar), the shimmery champagne (Beige) and the navy blue (Navy).
All the shadows have nice quality, but the some of the mattes and shimmers aren't very versatile. I think this palette lacks some cohesion. I prefer Pro 1 or 3 over this one, but I think this does have some stunner shades.
Overall, B.
7/10

on 1/18/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this palette recently. It's quickly becoming my favorite. I love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic mix of colors for the price, and Lorac's powder formulas are outstanding.

I will say that as a low-maintenance person who struggles to get out the door in the morning, the matte colors for crease and liner can be a bit intimidating and because the pigment is so dense, it's easy to apply not-so-precisely when you're not paying enough attention. However, this can easily be fixed by blending out and adding more color (I do this frequently when trying to apply the darker colors as eyeliner).

After buying the Urban Decay Naked palette I wanted to branch out from neutrals just a bit, but not too much. Being in my 30's, I don't go to clubs or out to crazy bars nearly as much as I used to, so there's no need for all the glittery craziness. Navy, Plum, Jade, and Cocoa are my favorite colors in this palette because they are are rich, true tones that add just a bit of statement to a polished look without being overdone.

Voila, instant sophisticate.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great color selection of matte shades and satins. There is a wide range of both cool and warm toned looks to do with this palette. Only problem I have is that some shades here never really get used. Other than that, great pigment and decent blendability.

I love this palette. This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and it is amazing. There are so many looks that you can achieve, both warm and cool. The quality is well worth the price tag. I have since purchased several new palettes from other mid/high brands and although I love them and use them, none compare to the Pro 2.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have started an amazing love affair with Lorac products. This is no exception. Everything I try I love. These shadows blend perfectly, look amazing, have great pigment and last forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my husband gave me this palette as a gift. I love it! I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!

on 7/1/2016 12:03:00 AM

Hell yes, I am all about this palette. The shadows are so pigmented even the matte ones, thank you lord above. You can take this palette with you when you travel and be able to create so many looks. There is some fallout when you go to apply. All of the shades are really nice for cool and warm toned skin. If you have darker skin, I think this palette may not work as well. I would try to find a more pigmented palette. This palette works for me and I have light to medium skin.

Popular Palettes