LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my husband gave me this palette as a gift. I love it! I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!

on 2/22/2016 2:32:00 PM

Got this and Pro 1 for Christmas and have used them every day since then! I had been using Coastal Scents prior to this so I had to get used to the much higher pigmentation and slightly higher fallout. Most days I use Buff as a base and Cool Gray and Light brown for the crease. Mocha/plum are my two heaviest used shadows from this palette. The lighter shimmers are great for going out/fun occasions.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this palette a few days ago and have played around with looks already several times! these colors are perfect for my light complexion! very intense color payoff, and they feel so smooth and velvety! great quality. LORAC usually has a good high quality product line and this is no exception! I do not own the original and now think I may pick it up after seeing the quality of this one!

on 6/26/2014 9:42:00 AM

My original lorac pro palette has gotten so much love that I had to get this one. I love this palette! It's a more cool toned, more colorful palette than the original. I think the quality of the shadows is just as amazing as the original.

Colors: 8 shimmers and 8 mattes. The mattes include a few more colorful options: navy, plum and nectar (which is a pinkish-peach shade). There is a also nude shade, a light brown shade (great transition color), 2 grays, and black. The shimmers include a beautiful olive green, a rose gold, silver, a taupe-y shade, 2 browns, and two highlight colors.

Texture: Lorac shadows are hands down my favorite shadows as far as texture. The texture is the same as with the first pro palette. Super soft and buttery and pigmented. The shimmers go on beautifully with no fall out. As with the first one, I think the strength is really in the mattes. Matte shades, especially lighter ones, have a tendency to be a bit chalky and a lot of matte shadows aren't as pigmented. However, these matte shadows aren't chalky at all, go on and blend amazingly and are SUPER pigmented. I barely need to touch the pan with my brush.

Lasting power: I have only worn these with a primer (UD primer potion) and they wore all day with no creasing. There was very slight fading of the color, but nothing that's out of the ordinary for me with any of the other shadows I've ever used.

Packaging: Slim cardboard packaging like the original but in grey instead of black. A lot of people might prefer some sturdier like a tin, but I actually love that the packaging doesn't take up a lot of space. I think the grey might get less dirty looking as well.

Price: $42 just like the original. That's $4.77 per gram of shadow compared to $3.46 for urban decay naked palettes and $6.66 for the mac pro pan shadows. The shadows pack more punch so I also use less than when I use my UD/Mac palettes.

Bottom line: If you never use color, this palette might not be worth it and I'd go with the original lorac pro. Otherwise, I think it's a great palette to have in your collection. It is also perfect for someone who mostly wears neutrals but likes a pop of color here and there.

Video Reviews & Tutorials