LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by age: 25-29
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.8

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this palette, but I don't love it.
I love some of the colors, like the shimmery white (snow), the peach (Nectar), the shimmery champagne (Beige) and the navy blue (Navy).
All the shadows have nice quality, but the some of the mattes and shimmers aren't very versatile. I think this palette lacks some cohesion. I prefer Pro 1 or 3 over this one, but I think this does have some stunner shades.
Overall, B.
7/10

on 1/18/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this palette recently. It's quickly becoming my favorite. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my husband gave me this palette as a gift. I love it! I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!

on 2/22/2016 2:32:00 PM

Got this and Pro 1 for Christmas and have used them every day since then! I had been using Coastal Scents prior to this so I had to get used to the much higher pigmentation and slightly higher fallout. Most days I use Buff as a base and Cool Gray and Light brown for the crease. Mocha/plum are my two heaviest used shadows from this palette. The lighter shimmers are great for going out/fun occasions.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A super versatile pallette because it goes from the lightest shades to the darkest so you can make it work for any occaision, definitely my go to!

on 5/28/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was writing another palette review and I realized that I pretty much compare everything to this amazing, amazing palette.

This is my first LORAC eyeshadow purchase, and I bought it on a whim at Ulta while grabbing some of the Tantalizer self-tanner (another HG from LORAC). I don't know why I hadn't tried their shadows sooner, because texturally they're absolutely the best I've ever used.

Nothing applies like these shadows; they're phenomenal and they're so smooth and easy to use that it actually takes me less time to apply my makeup in the morning. Blending is a breeze. The matte shades may be a little too soft for some but I love them. Some of the shimmers/satins are a bit sheer at first (mainly the greenish one and the aubergine shade) but can be built up without harsh lines, and the rest are so pigmented it's insane. The colors go well with my fair, cool skin and dark hair, but I can see how it would be a little weird if you don't usually go with jeweltones for makeup. I pretty much stick to neutrals for work and then either line or accent with the colors if I'm feeling jazzy.

My favorite palette by a long shot, and the reason I'll be buying more LORAC.

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot to rave about Chrome. Chrome is the best warm mauvey-taupe ever...it's pretty much Satin Taupe on 'roids. It wears like iron.

on 5/20/2015 2:57:00 PM

Love this palette. Love the mix of mattes and shimmers. Packaging makes it great for travelling!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing palette. My first palette is the naked 2 and I wasn't sure if this was going to be any different but it is! The colors are so beautiful, you have to try it on you to know what we're talking about.
This is the one I reach out for most of the time now. I only switch to naked 2 and coastal scents two to slow down finishing this up.
Nectar is so beautiful, the palette is worth it for just this color. Then there's rose, plum, silver etc. They are not heavy on the eyes unlike naked 2.

My go to shadow palette. Like I get excited everyday to use it. I have the Lorac pro 1 and I don't use it as much. Weird cause I thought I would love it. This one makes me do a happy dance. I love the navy, jade and dang just all of them are perfection. Except silver because I'm not a silver eyeshadow person. They are so smooth ad buttery. I don't think I can go back to cheap eyeshadows now, thanks Lorac! Lol. But really the quality is out of this world, blends like a dream and the packaging is slim and sleek. If I travel I only take this palette. Can you tell I love the Lorac pro 2 palette?

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure what took me so long to finally try ANY Lorac product but I am completely on board. Honestly, my Pro Palette 2 completely beats the crap out of my Urban Decay Naked palettes. This one is so much better than any other palette I have tried. With just this one palette, I can do 3 to 4 everyday looks and several more evening looks. With other palettes (I'm talking about you again,UD) I would still have to use other non-palette eyeshadows. But with this, I only use the palette for everything from base, crease, outer v, brow bone highlight, inner corner highlight, and even eyeliner. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE!

Also this #2 palette is so much prettier in person. When I went to the store, I originally went to buy the #1 palette but when I saw it in person I realized I already had a lot of the basic colors. I'd say #1 is a truly basic palette (I intend on getting that too once I run out of my basic eyeshadows). This #2 palette is just so gorgeous and really easy to use. I'm not particularly skilled in doing makeup but the smoothness/buttery-ness of these Lorac shadows really helps me look like I know what I'm doing!