LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 19-24
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

on 7/1/2016 12:03:00 AM

Hell yes, I am all about this palette. The shadows are so pigmented even the matte ones, thank you lord above. You can take this palette with you when you travel and be able to create so many looks. There is some fallout when you go to apply. All of the shades are really nice for cool and warm toned skin. If you have darker skin, I think this palette may not work as well. I would try to find a more pigmented palette. This palette works for me and I have light to medium skin.

on 1/13/2016 12:04:00 AM

I haven't run into any bad eyeshadows with Lorac thus far. Pro palette 2 is just as amazing as the pro palette 1, this time with more cool toned colors. Again, pro palette 2 has shimmer and matte shades. The pigmentation is amazeballs, don't believe me? Go to your nearest Ulta or Kohl's and swatch them!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is the first high end palette I have ever purchased(Eyeshadows are something I never bothered spending $$ on because I care more about base makeup) I tested many eyeshadow palettes in department stores(Urban decay naked palettes, tarte, too faced chocolate bar, etc), too bad tarte amazonian clay sold out everywhere online and in stores.I decided to take a risk and order the lorac pro palette 2 because it contains 1:1 ratio of neutral matte and shimmers along with some subtle jewel tone colors. It feel very soft and silky on my skin. I wouldn't say that it is buttery like the naked palettes, but the pigmentation and texture is still amazing. If you are short on money and want to splurge on only one palette, I recommend pro 2 because it is not just another boring neutral palette with only brown shades. The plum, olive, chrome,rose, and mocha colors make the palette stand out a lot compared to most competitors who manufacture neutral toned eyeshadows. Navy was a bit chalky, but it is still pigmented.Plus, it is possibly the cheapest high end eyeshadow palette and good quality for $42 with 16 pigmented eyeshadows. Lorac beats all drugstore eyeshadow brands and rivals a lot of more expensive makeup brands. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay okay, I'll admit I wasn't sure if this would be my absolute favorite. I have warm palettes that get a LOT of use, and the cool shadows seem to gather a lot of dust, but this one is the exception.

What I like most about this palette is that is encourages my creativity. There's not an overwhelming amount of neutrals, there are a lot of unique shades that inspire me to create new looks. I have searched for dupes of these shades in my collection, and with the exception of buff, I have NONE.

As far as layout, I have zero complaints- half shimmer, half matte, and if you split it down the middle vertically, you have eight neutrals, and eight unconventional shades. Aesthetically, it's extremely pleasing, and when I use it, I notice my thought process is more organized than usual, and I think that has a lot to do with the layout. I know that probably sounds weird, but that's because it is. Eyeshadow is a complicated, and mentally exhausting process, and if you don't think that, you're doing it wrong.

The quality of the shadows is definitely on par, but what else do you expect honestly?! Lorac hits it out of the park with their shadows (with the exception of some LE palettes, but thats a story for another time kids) I accidentally dropped this once, and it hit my pajama pants on the way down, I kid you not, there were imprints of black, charcoal, jade, and cocoa on my pants. They merely grazed my pants and left heavily pigmented marks that almost didn't come out. And no, I didn't put primer on my pants either. That's some serious staying power guys.

The colors are honestly not something I thought I would find myself reaching for, but I use this a lot! I've made a big dent in buff (eye roll...of course), nectar, lt brown (pronounced light brown, or lieutenant brown- your choice), cool gray, plum, and of course the stunner of the palette- rose(pronounced ro-zay, not rose- this pronunciation is not up to your choice.) I've made some absolutely beautiful looks with jade and navy, and I've been working on a look with charcoal and navy that looks very very similar to Melt cosmetics "fixated" eyeshadow.

This palette is not going to be a "must have" for everyone, but there are some absolutely beautiful shades in here, so if your enjoy experimenting with shadows, and you want to incorporate more cool shades into your life, then this is definitely the palette for the task.

Video Reviews & Tutorials