LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by age: 19-24
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.6

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great color selection of matte shades and satins. There is a wide range of both cool and warm toned looks to do with this palette. Only problem I have is that some shades here never really get used. Other than that, great pigment and decent blendability.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have started an amazing love affair with Lorac products. This is no exception. Everything I try I love. These shadows blend perfectly, look amazing, have great pigment and last forever!

on 7/1/2016 12:03:00 AM

Hell yes, I am all about this palette. The shadows are so pigmented even the matte ones, thank you lord above. You can take this palette with you when you travel and be able to create so many looks. There is some fallout when you go to apply. All of the shades are really nice for cool and warm toned skin. If you have darker skin, I think this palette may not work as well. I would try to find a more pigmented palette. This palette works for me and I have light to medium skin.

on 3/11/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my was this worth the splurge! This palette is hands down the best I have ever owned. The colors are so beautiful and richly pigmented, and they are so smooth and true to color. They blend very well. I have read many reviews where it says these shadows have no fallout and I am actually getting quite a bit of fallout, but that may be due the brush I use. May need to try them wet, but I can deal with a little fallout for the beautiful looks I can create with this. I am loving the unique color jade. So shimmery and deep and just so rich in pigment. It is pure luxury on your lids! The packaging is sleek and nice, not bulky and awkward like some shadow palettes. Lorac shadows never disappoint me. It is soo worth the money. To anyone considering this palette, dont hesitate and just do it! You will love it. Oh and they make great liners for bottom lash line because of how deeply rich the colors are. Really makes the eye POP! I am investing in the Pro Palette 1 next, as i am sure it will be just as amazing.

on 1/13/2016 12:04:00 AM

I haven't run into any bad eyeshadows with Lorac thus far. Pro palette 2 is just as amazing as the pro palette 1, this time with more cool toned colors. Again, pro palette 2 has shimmer and matte shades. The pigmentation is amazeballs, don't believe me? Go to your nearest Ulta or Kohl's and swatch them!

Had been wanting one of the Lorac Pro Palettes and got this one for Christmas last year, so I'm writing this a year later...

This is my favorite eyeshadow palette, hands down. I have used many.
The color selection and split design between matte and shimmer shades allow for creativity but are also very wearable for everyday. The formula and texture of the eyeshadows are perfection. Super smooth and silky, and incredibly pigmented. I've used this every day for a year, and have yet to really hit pan on any of the shades. The palette itself is also sleekly packaged, keeping the shadows safe with a nicely sized mirror and less bulk packaging.

PROS:
-Extreme Pigmentation
-Longwear
-Very Blendable
-Matter AND shimmer shadows
-Convenient packaging

CONS:
-A little pricey (well worth it in my opinion)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the Lorac Cosmetics PRO Palette 2 ($42) & it's basically the only shadow one I'm using right now since it has sixteen shades—eight matte & eight shimmery that are actually wearable during the day or nite all in one palette. It has a lot of shades that I actually will wear, too, which is great since one of my pet peeves is a shadow palette that has a handful of shades that I just don't wear. This has eight natural/neutral shades & eight somewhat dark shades I can wear to make an autumn or winter look, or a smoky eye. Top row (matte): Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, & Black. Bottom row (shimmer): Snow, Beige, Rosé, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, & Cocoa. I have a like for all the shades, but my favorites or the ones I wear most often: Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Plum, Charcoal, & Black.

My favorite thing about this palette is how pigmented & true to color the shades actually are! In addition to being a smooth shadow, each of these are pigmented… even if they're dry. (I don't like using shadow wet.) I love the black; it's so intense & true to color that it can actually be used as a shadow & an eyeliner. Although this is kind of pricey, but because of the quality of the palette, I recommend it!

Love this so much. Buttery, very blendable shadows in colors that are perfect for pale skin! I adore it. It's great for a range of looks. It stays on extremely well with a primer underneath. No complaints.

on 6/28/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the original LORAC Pro Palette and I love it so much but it's full of browns and golds. I got this palette because there are some very exciting colors that can be used for night outs and some neutrals for everyday. People are so going to hate me for this but this palette is probably more versatile than the first one, at least to me. If you like playing with colors then you will love this palette, but if you're a beginner and you want to play it safe then I recommend getting the original LORAC Pro Palette. I love playing with colors and most of the time after a long hard day at work I do hang out with friends at a nice restaurant or a bar and I just need to layer on a little bit of color for that occasion. I don't like to start from scratch for both of the occasion but I do need to look appropriate for both work and night outs, this brings me to my next point. This eyeshadows are CRAZY LONG LASTING! This one time I forgot to apply primer and they lasted a 8 hrs. I just feel like I reach for this palette more often than all of my other palettes. This includes the overrated Urban Decay Naked palettes, such a waste of my hard earned money. After getting both of the LORAC Pro Palettes I regret getting the naked palettes, they have been sitting at a corner in my dresser gathering dust.
These are crazy pigmented and buttery. I barely need to touch the shadows with my brush.

Look for work:
I start by applying the LORAC Behind-The-Scenes primer.
I apply Buff from my lid to my brow bone to set the primer. Then I apply Lt.Brown on my crease with a fluffy blending brush and a little above as a transition shade. I apply Cool Grey with a dense pencil brush on my crease and outer V. To darken that color I apply Charcoal on top of the Cool Grey lightly. I blend the colors with a fluffy blending brush.
I apply Buff again on my inner corner and my eyelids avoiding the area where I applied the previous colors I also apply it on my brow bone as a highlight. Sometimes I take a defining brush and apply the color Black on my outer V. To make my eyes appear brighter, I apply the color Rose on my inner corner. After that I just apply some liner and mascara and I am ready to go.

Look for night outs:
When I don't want to start from scratch I apply the color Navy, Plum or Rose on my lid, the exact same place where I applied Buff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love playing with makeup, so I have a lot of palettes. I like the Lorac Pro 2 palette, I think it is well-pigmented and pretty long-wearing, and very good value. I like the looks I can create with it. I always wear primer under the shadows, though, otherwise they go on pretty light and crease.

I feel that for my fair coloring and deep-set eyes, the original Lorac Pro palette is just much more wearable than this one. This one is great for formal styles or date night, but the original is one I can wear for that and for everyday.

The packaging is very sophisticated, but quite flimsy. When I go on trips, I leave it behind because I'm worried about it getting crushed.

Overall, Lorac Pro was a better choice for me. I probably would not repurchase 2 without a coupon, even though I like it.