LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.4

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

I have this palette and I think it's got such a gorgeous array of colours! I usually go for the neutral browns and taupes for basic smokey eyes, but I'm really digging the warmer, more playful colours. I often use Nectar and Plum, and the highlighter shades remind me of Maryloumanizer by thebalm. I think it's definitely worth a buy, and the packaging is super sleek and cute imo.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the eye shadows, they're so creamy and so pigmented. Dipping your brush in once is just enough. Don't put too much on your brush bc even if you put too little you could easily build it up. My only beef with these shadows are that they have super powder and the shadows go everywhere like not on your eyes but in the palette. The shadow goes everywhere but its worth it.

I love this eyeshadow! It is super creamy and lasts all day with a hint of primer and the shades are very pigmented. I use this every day and it's my holy grail eyeshadow pallet. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it is an expensive pallet. But it is worth the price but still hard to afford and some shades are not every day use. But they are very pretty and can definitely mix well togeather and with other shadows. I think everyone should have at least 1 Lorac pro pallets they are wonderful!

This palette compared to the 1st isn't as great. It's an off grey color, so less easy to get dirty. For some reason, my palette opens very awkwardly, creases the spine of the palette so probably not the best quality... Eyeshadow wise, super pigmented and creamy. Shades such as navy and plum are not my favorite- but very pigmented! Navy is hella pigmented but the texture is veryyyy different then the others, super rough like the naked basics palette in the color crave. Also, the color 'silver' isnt pigmented as i thought it would be. it looks amazing in the pan,but when swatched didnt give the same payoff as the other eyeshadows in the palette. i had to add multiple layers for this color to be as it is in the pan. Probably a different formula. Love the color cocoa and beige! Also comes with a mini behind the scenes eye primer- not a fan!! >_> I personally don't like cool tone colors, so this palette is ok but not my fav, I prefer the first palette than this.

on 11/25/2014 7:49:00 AM

Best. Eye Shadow. Ever!!! I am in love with this palette! This product costs $42 which may seem a bit pricey for eye shadow but it is amazing! You get 16 different shimmer or matte shades. Plus a 0.19 Oz tube of eye shadow primer. Also, this eye shadow is very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. It comes in a grey palette with a very large nice mirror inside of it. On the website it says a $111 value.

I have had this palette for about 6 months now and I haven't touched pan on any of the shades and I use this palette almost every single day! and one of the shades I use every time as a base, blending shade and it hasn't ran out either.

When you use the primer with the eye shadow, or any primer the eye shadow will last all day long, and all night if you sleep in it, it is still near exactly how it was applied.
There is a fairly wide color selection, mainly neutral colors but a few more brighter colors and they blend perfectly together! You can use this palette for natural days or more night time, edgy looks as well.

The color choices are: Buff, Light brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum(one of my favorites), Navy, Charcoal, Black, Snow(great for inner crease), Beige, Rose, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade(a beautiful army green color), and Cocoa.

Overall I am in love with eye shadow and I would say it is definetly worth the cost!

Video Reviews & Tutorials