100%

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

HG for my dehydrated normal skin. The packaging is not easy to travel with, but easy to recycle. I had a facial with these products and my skin felt like it was coming home. I use it day and night, and in the winter use the richer cream. It smells strongly so those with sensitive noses may not like it. The texture is light and fluid and it absorbs quickly. A little goes a long way so a jar lasts about six months. I live in France so generally the prices for skin care are more reasonable, but even at 85 euros a jar it is worth it. I am a repeat customer and if I have to leave France I will need to make sure I can at least order it online. I like it that much.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

This is my HG moisturizer !!!!! Found it 2.5 years ago when i needed an oil free cream and a SA suggested this one, i was pretty desperate and it was 30% off so i bought it and i think it was destiny. until then i had brakeouts every other week, redness, large pores and itchy skin, oily and dry at the same time, you name it i had it all, nothing was working for me, no high end cosmetics or organic or natural NOTHING!!! this magical cream made all these skin problems disappearad. I apply this light cream every morning over Decleor Aromessence Rose de orient oil, wate 2 minutes to absorb before applying makeup and my skin is soft,radiant, relaxed, moisturized and beautiful for the entire day. 1 jar lasts 5-6 months and i allways keep 2 backups.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

Age36-43