Santee-Magic Skin Beautifier BB

No Image

2.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I bought this at my local dollar store. It cost me $1 I just wanted to try it out , I didn't expect anything all that. But omg this stuff is like my holy grail! It leave my skin looking beyond flawless! For a bb cream especially for a dollar it's so good, great coverage. The only down fall it does gives a dewy finish, but with a setting powder it last a good amount of time i only retouch once. It applies smooth I apply it with my real techniques brush. I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

At my local Hispanic grocery store I stumbled upon this product. It was only $2.50 so undecided what the heck and swooped it up! I was so exited I went home, washed my face, and prepped it. This bb was nice and creamy. It wasn't watery or too thick. I bought it in shade "10". Bad shade match. It was very orange compared to what the little heart window displayed. So I closed it up and shook it to ensure proper mixing. The product looked a little better so I buffed it on with a stipple brush. It was fine and my skin looked ok. It had pretty good coverage and left me with a dewy finish. I came back into the bathroom 15 minutes later and without the light even on I was horrified at the mirrors reflection! I was so orange! It was so dark it looked like I had a bad spray tan on my face! I tried to tone it down with a light powder and it helped a tad bit. This was until I felt my face react badly. Seriously in a matter of 5 hours my right cheek had grown 4 massive excruciating pimples!!! They are tough and won't go away and it's been 3 days :-( this product is not even worth $2.50! Please stay away! There's something in it that set off my skin and it turns orange a bit after application! It's insane :-( too bad. The packaging is cute because of the heart window and application was nice and smooth. The coverage was good too! But it has bad ingredients and the color change is BAD!