L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Extra Black

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Extra Black
Volume Million Lashes Extra BlackVolume Million Lashes Extra Black

4.7

on 8/22/2018 10:59:00 PM

Love this mascara. I like long lashes and lots of separation and this does both of those things. Usually I’m not a fan of plastic brushes, I prefer the classic bristles but this one works for some reason when others would clump my lashes. It’s not a mascara for when you want minimal coverage and a no makeup look and it does make my lashes a little firm, Not like toothpicks coming off my eyelid, but not super soft either. Because of that though I feel like it holds well. I got lift without curling my lashes before and I had no panda eyes or flaking. I don’t have oily skin though which helps. Wore for 14 hours and it still looked good. Removes well with a double cleanse routine. I’ve posted a pic of how it looked on me.

Love this mascara. Separates the lashes beautyfully. No spider lashes. Just one of the best mascaras. Gives length and upwardness.

on 10/30/2017 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to bring these ratings down, but this mascara does not work at all for me. I bought it because of the marvellous evaluations on MUA, but helas... no go.
It lengthens and curls. No volume. Laches seem to be chaotic with this mascara, no definition. And the brush kinda ‘pulls’ my lashes upon application in an unpleasant way.

on 10/13/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is EVERYTHING. Everything! I LOVE it. It does not irritate my eyes, doesn't clump, and isn't messy. The formula is a bit wet when you first open it but over time it will dry out and be great. The brush is so good and really gets every single lash. I get compliments when I wear this all the time! People think I wear falsies when I wear this mascara. It's easy to apply and easy to remove without a mess. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Sometimes it can flake a bit but not noticeable really.

on 8/28/2017 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am extremely impressed with this product. The brush has lots of tiny plastic bristles that give volume+length without coating the lashes with too much product. The only downside is that the brush is rather thick so the very tiny inner lashes can be difficult to coat without getting some product on the skin.

I've found that it volumizes my lashes as well as lengthening them but what I love most about it is that it gives the lashes a very clean, defined look, almost as if I'm wearing falsies.

L'oreal products have let me down in the past, but this has left me pleasantly surprised.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my go-to drugstore mascaras. I really like the wand, and it does volume and length pretty well.

on 11/25/2015 6:16:00 AM

PROS
great mascara for those who wish to achieve a false lash affect full volume look
The black is really dark unlike some mascaras which the black looks faded
Great brush of the mascara that gets the lashes and builds the volume up

CONS
Can go clumpy if applied to much

on 11/25/2015 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been using it for so much time and im so glad i found it. I have long but straight and fine lashes so it gives volume curl and extra length. I love the wand wich helps define, lengthen and also prevents the forming of clumps. The color is amazing as it doesnt look like faded grayish black at the end of the day. It doesn't irritate my eyes, lasts for some months ( i always forget when i bought it) ,the price is cheap and i can find it everywhere ,so props to it and thanx to l'oreal!

on 6/23/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is like the best mascara, especially on a pharmacy/drugstore level, that I know of from what I can remember from when I first ever started using mascara! L'Oreal mascaras most of the time do have the best pharmacy/drugstore level mascaras though and I even like plain old L'Oreal Voluminous mascara as well so no wonder L'Oreal charges so much for their mascaras.

Volume Million Lashes Extra Black though has this beautiful new-fangled brush with bristles looking like that of an expensive department store brand's mascara and of course I love that it is a dense and very super black. It doesn't look like an ashy grey or black-brown at all. But from start to finish, I put the mascara on and not a clump. In. Sight. And I think that that is a first for me. To me this mascara appears to be definitely lengthening but thickening as well. This is very defining and that's what's special about this one. If you want your lashes a bit thicker then go over it again for the evenings more than likely but as my lashes are black and long anyway all I had to use this was once on the lashes of my top lids for a daytime office look that was lovely, feminine without being Vegas showgirl-ish.

But I have to hand it to a mascara that has some thickening properties but WITHOUT any of the thick round balls of mascara stuck in between my lashes looking all stupid and messy. By the way, this mascara is not 'crunchy' on your lashes AT ALL and my lashes still even feel nice and natural to the touch with this on. I think it's the best I've ever seen yet... : )