4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This is a staple in my mascara wardrobe. I wear the waterproof version as I need the result to be perfectly separated, long, feathered deep black lashed. The look is very clean and not overdone, the result is amazing.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0
from

5 months ago

I like the effect it gives, but unfortunately it always smudges underneath my eyes (and I only use mascara on my upper lashes). I sometimes get the same problem with other mascaras but this one is the worst. Sad really :(

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

Love this mascara. I like long lashes and lots of separation and this does both of those things. Usually I’m not a fan of plastic brushes, I prefer the classic bristles but this one works for some reason when others would clump my lashes. It’s not a mascara for when you want minimal coverage and a no makeup look and it does make my lashes a little firm, Not like toothpicks coming off my eyelid, but not super soft either. Because of that though I feel like it holds well. I got lift without curling my lashes before and I had no panda eyes or flaking. I don’t have oily skin though which helps. Wore for 14 hours and it still looked good. Removes well with a double cleanse routine. I’ve posted a pic of how it looked on me.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

Love this mascara. Separates the lashes beautyfully. No spider lashes. Just one of the best mascaras. Gives length and upwardness.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

I hate to bring these ratings down, but this mascara does not work at all for me. I bought it because of the marvellous evaluations on MUA, but helas... no go. It lengthens and curls. No volume. Laches seem to be chaotic with this mascara, no definition. And the brush kinda ‘pulls’ my lashes upon application in an unpleasant way.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This mascara is EVERYTHING. Everything! I LOVE it. It does not irritate my eyes, doesn't clump, and isn't messy. The formula is a bit wet when you first open it but over time it will dry out and be great. The brush is so good and really gets every single lash. I get compliments when I wear this all the time! People think I wear falsies when I wear this mascara. It's easy to apply and easy to remove without a mess. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Sometimes it can flake a bit but not noticeable really.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

2 years ago

I am extremely impressed with this product. The brush has lots of tiny plastic bristles that give volume+length without coating the lashes with too much product. The only downside is that the brush is rather thick so the very tiny inner lashes can be difficult to coat without getting some product on the skin. I've found that it volumizes my lashes as well as lengthening them but what I love most about it is that it gives the lashes a very clean, defined look, almost as if I'm wearing falsies. L'oreal products have let me down in the past, but this has left me pleasantly surprised.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is one of my go-to drugstore mascaras. I really like the wand, and it does volume and length pretty well.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

PROS great mascara for those who wish to achieve a false lash affect full volume look The black is really dark unlike some mascaras which the black looks faded Great brush of the mascara that gets the lashes and builds the volume up CONS Can go clumpy if applied to much

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

4 years ago

Been using it for so much time and im so glad i found it. I have long but straight and fine lashes so it gives volume curl and extra length. I love the wand wich helps define, lengthen and also prevents the forming of clumps. The color is amazing as it doesnt look like faded grayish black at the end of the day. It doesn't irritate my eyes, lasts for some months ( i always forget when i bought it) ,the price is cheap and i can find it everywhere ,so props to it and thanx to l'oreal!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral